Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I need to apologize...

Post Thanks / Like

Default I need to apologize...

to all of you for buying a boat over Christmas. I'm sure if I had not made this purchase, it would be about 50 and dry out most days :D Instead, we are looking at the only warm day (tomorrow) to be full of storms, and then another major cold streak next week

Go figure!!!

Post Thanks / Like

and here I thought it was the new sunglasses I bought and haven't seen a glimpse of the sun since. Thank goodness it was YOUR fault, Wanna!

Post Thanks / Like

no soup for you

Post Thanks / Like

Ok wannagofishin and Novice you both go sit in the corner for 10 minutes and we will all forgive you.

I really can't say anything. Everything was fine here until I left the week before Thanksgiving and went to Mississippi and Louisiana. It seemed to either rain or snow down there about every other day once I got down there. I was told in Mississippi that it was the coldest winter down there in a very long time. I was told in Louisiana that it normally didn't rain every other day. I get back to Missouri and its cold with snow all over the place.

Post Thanks / Like

so its YOUR FAULT then... i was wondering who to blame. i thought Al Gore was supposed to turn up the thermostat?... haha
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?