Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Louisville boat show?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Louisville boat show?

Any of you southern guys been? I'm really not in the market for a new boat, but like to look around (the kids like it). Is there any good booths for tackle?
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

Just came home from there and if you want to look at boats campers travel brochures roofing guttering or some other things that have nothing to do with sports there's a lot to see otherwise forget it. I really didn't see but 2 places that had any tackle to talk about.
    You need a $400 rod??
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

Post Thanks / Like

So its about the same as every other year? I always end up going after I say "I'm not coming back next year." I just got through looking at the speaker list, and mostly about stripe bass fishing. I guess its gets me out of the house for a little bit, I don't understand why they don't have a section dedicated to fishing, seems to me that would draw a lot of people!
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Brooksville, FL (Originally from Terre Haute, IN.)
    Post Thanks / Like

Most of your tackle mfg's have cut back on the shows that they participate in. I am surprised that a few are doing it or a local dealer is showing his product trying to reduce his inventory prior to next season's product coming in.

Sad, but in Indianapolis, that sport show from the 60's to 90's would have seperate area for fishing, camping and boats. A lot of Canada resorts would pick up new and old clients.

Chuck
    From Steve Wunderele - 10-2-84 --"A fishing trip maybe brief, but it's memories are endless."