Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truman Lake/ Cabin Fever

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Lake/ Cabin Fever

I think Cabin Fever is about to start sitting in by the end of the week, looks like everything will be frozen in by Monday..... Hope you fellars down south can keep some good reports coming in...... Our reports will be kinda cold I'm affraid....... Talking 5 below by Monday...... not good unless you are a polar bear..... done watched all the fishing video's, painted all my jigs, maybe just sleep till it thaws........ maybe we can get back out after the first of the year......... to all a Merry Christmas and may you catch lots of fish in 2010.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas Monty. Dave
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

ditto for you oss got all or most of my Christmas honey dos done my wifesw fav time of year start fishing again when weather cooperates MERRY TO ALL

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like it is going to get nasty this evening. I may get stranded in Windsor tonight after the Fosnow Christmas dinner. Merry Christmas all my fellow CDC friends and every who has to travel today and tommorow be very safe. I just finished my 55 hour work week this morning at 9. After working 81 hours in the last 6 days I am ready for a nice long weekend. Just poured myself some of Canada's finest over some ice and am going to relax. Hope everyone has a great And safe holiday weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like were all in for some NAP time. Had a great time this year....And hope next year will be better. Was wondering the other day....while putting faces on the picture.....just how many fish was caught by this group??? I was guessing between 15,000- 30,000. Just a guess.....may be way off.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Monty, Merry Christmas to you also! I hope the fever doesn't have you down too long! :D Merry Christmas to all the CDC guys that keep us wannabes hoping we can get out and wet a line once in awhile! Be safe in this weather event that is coming! :D

Post Thanks / Like

Monty, Hope you and your family have a great Christmas!! Did your tune up go well Wed?
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tune up good

hitting on all 8 cyl....... thanks for asking.........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

A Merry Christmas to all. If you are traveling have a safe trip to and from. Look forward to reading all the reports and seeing all the great pics of your catches this coming year. Looking forward to being part of spring camp. Be safe.

Post Thanks / Like

Cabin Fever indeed Big Fella, going to be ready to chew the cork handles off my rods in couple days or so. May go to 1# test, 1/100th oz jig and start fishing for the wife's tropical fish before long. Everyone take it easy if you are traveling this evening and tomorrow. Jared, if you get stuck in Windsor call Monty and ask if he can deliver you a pizza but no anchovies, heard he keeps live bait in his garage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast