Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton ok Day II

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton ok Day II

I started off not able to catch anything and I was getting frustrated because my buddy in the back of the boat had 7 in the live well and Beagle, Buzzy, Gator, and JLT all had fish in the well. It took me between 3 and 4 hours before I finally put one in the boat. I may have started slow but I finished strong, we ended up with 18 nice keepers thought we had 16 with a quick count at the ramp but when I emptied the wells to clean them there was 18. Thanks Beagle for the use of some of your crappie juice. It was a very nice afternoon and I enjoyed fishing with everyone. No pictures it was getting dark and I was in a hurry since we had them for dinner.:D See Beagle's report for the details.

Post Thanks / Like

You make that sound like work, way to stick to it, it paid off.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Nice comeback Bender! Sure was a nice day out there and enjoyed fishing around all you guys.

Post Thanks / Like

How come you got some juice ?? My buddie didn't give me any. sorry i didn't wave when you went by had a arm full of wood. just for that i will be thinking of you this morning. no minners, nibbles or juice

Post Thanks / Like

good day sounds like to me, nice to see all,y'all again, that randy was flat puttin it on you yesterday, seems like everytime I turned arround you was hollering at him you got another one, he would just grin and put it in the live well. funny name live well, should be called death box, I been there and dont that and I didn't like it any better than you did, let's do it again, and I will get the batteries fixed today,

Buzzy you said you dont eat,drink,or borrow on the water, now suffer Bch suffer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmanmo View Post
    How come you got some juice ?? My buddie didn't give me any. sorry i didn't wave when you went by had a arm full of wood. just for that i will be thinking of you this morning. no minners, nibbles or juice
    Probably no crappie either.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    good day sounds like to me, nice to see all,y'all again, that randy was flat puttin it on you yesterday, seems like everytime I turned arround you was hollering at him you got another one, he would just grin and put it in the live well. funny name live well, should be called death box, I been there and dont that and I didn't like it any better than you did, let's do it again, and I will get the batteries fixed today,

Buzzy you said you dont eat,drink,or borrow on the water, now suffer Bch suffer
    Keep rubbing it in it I can take it cause there is always next time.:D Hope you get your battery problem fixed. I agree it should be called the death box cause if it goes in there it is going to end up on the dinner table.