Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Cold Weather Rant

Post Thanks / Like

Default My Cold Weather Rant

AND IT IS NOT TO BAD. LURKERS and your fishing spot, I have noticed and I am practicing not giving away my exact fishing spot, I STILL GIVE THE INFO ON HOW I CATCH AND WHAT THE CONDITIONS ARE AND WHAT JIG COLOR AND SIZE, ALL THE KINDA GOOD STUFF. JUST NOT THE EXACT LOCATION,

WHY YOU ASK. WELL I THINK HELPING A PERSON CATCH A FISH IS GREAT, AND TELLING THEM HOW I DID IT IS A PLUS FOR THEM. BUT WHEN I SIT IN THE COFFEE SHOP AND HEAR SOME LURKER STATE HE FOUND A WEB SITE AND YOU CAN GET ALL KINDS OF FISHING SPOTS AND NOT HAVE TO HIRE A GUIED, AND THEN THEY START TELLING SOME OF YOUR MOST FAVORITE SPOTS.AND TELLING STORIES OF HOW THEY READ EVERY DAY ABOUT THIS GUY CATCHING LOTS OF CRAPPIE ON STOCKTON:D(ME) I GUESS, PROBABLY LOT OF OTHER GUYS OUT THERE FISHING STOCKTON BUT NOT DRINKING COFFEE AT MY COFFEE SHOP, ANY WAY, I KINDA HAVE QUIT TELLING MY EXACT SPOTS. NOW DONT GET ME WRONG, I AIN'T LYING ABOUT WHERE I GO IF I SAY MAIN LAKE BRUSH THAT'S WHAT I MEAN, JUST NOT WHICH ONES AND AT WHAT TIME, IF I DONT SAY ANYTHING YOU CAN GUESS IT'S A SECRET SPOT AND YOU MAY HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING THAT SPOT OUT OF ME, HAVING SAID ALL THIS. GUESS I WILL SHUT UP FOR AWHILE.

Post Thanks / Like

I think 99 9/10 of the folks on here would help a fellow crappie fisherman in a heartbeat. Monty did not even know me and was good enough to take me out, same with bwillaub. Questions I have had have gotten great informative answers and have helped a great deal. If the "lurkers" prefer to not join in and share info, no big deal.
    Last edited by jackb; 12-09-2009 at 05:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I HOPE I GET A SPOT for CHRISTMAS!!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Works For Me Old Buddy
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I can't argue with that Beagle. And I like to argue.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Default Well put my friend

Remeber I showed you my spots....... slipped your mind already??? ....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

talkers talk and doers do. i've done awesome on a certain tree only to find it's a dud the next weekend... just wish i had more time to fish! as soon as march rolls around... :-)
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Post Thanks / Like

That's why we could use a locked down site for some of our best kept info and secret spots. Sharing is great, but there are a lot of lurkers out in cyberspace that may not deserve to know at this time.

With that said, our own google earth site for sharing and storing info is on the side burner for the moment. My buddy (William) went back to school, so he hasn't had time to finish it, but we are going to get it done some day. As discussed, we will definitely make it closed to the general public. Beagle can be one of the first admins.
    Swan-Diving off the tongues of crippled giants

Post Thanks / Like

Way To Go Mr. Beagle We Talked About This Before. Example Sat. Night Post Limit At Cc Sun. Morn 15 Boats There.

Post Thanks / Like

Hate that it happens but it does alot.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast