Some of my crew is the second once removed cousin of a then divorced relation to Capt Bob Reed or sumptin like that.. In fact each time they mentioned it was different. In fact at one point he was there sisters ex-husband on the cousins side..I give up..Any way with Capt Bob's busy fall schedule we where able to move the trip around a bit to allow some modest weather. Thank that semi=transparent relations for that..

Early morning we meet up and head out to deploy the boards. By 9:30AM we had 4 overs and one under in the cooler.

Tide slacked and we went for a couple hours without a hit. Then slowly we started getting hits and popped clips but no fish. Then as the tide got moving again we got our last fish..

Then I found this 6 foot guy just laying around on the deck. We got him on a 12 pack of extra spicy chicken.. after he ate he was easy to handle.

Then we just did a quick photo session.

This one ate a smaller one in the cooler.

Now this is a convict bass...

So Bob has a couple of dates left this year. He thinks the fish will stay around till Dec 31st.. I agree since most of them where in the top 20 feet of water.. and still eating..

Only one with sea lice BTW..

Capt Mike