Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Mtl ???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mtl ???

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for fishing MTL this time of year. I have never fished this lake this late in the year. I normally fish it a lot in the spring, summer and early fall. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and good luck fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Loz!

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ Fall & Winter

Put in at Brown's bend and fish the bluffs, looking for 20 foot shelfs, all the way down to Kauffman Bend Marina. Look on maps and fish the bluffs that are close to the river channel. Always works for me. Hope this helps

Post Thanks / Like

fish the same spots you always fish. the fish wont go anywhere they will just chang there habits, so move arround a bit, look for the drop offs that have a brush pile close by. or drag a coupple jigs arround about 12 or 14 ft deep and move up and down the flat area by the channel edge, or as mentioned above the bluff area if there are any on mtl, never fished it but fish is fish and crappie like to hang out in the same area all year long, they will move just not to far. I fish the same areas most of the time all year long just a few feet one way or the other. good luck

Post Thanks / Like

I would say brush creek, there were big ones there a month ago I don't think they would move.
    HOOKED-FISHING.COM CDC PROUD SPONSOR
    B'n'M Pro Staff
    Bobby Garland Crappie Baits Pro Staff
    Outdoor Writer