Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Marshall State School lake 11-14 3 lucky fish

Post Thanks / Like

Default Marshall State School lake 11-14 3 lucky fish

Well, it was nice to get a day off, I got to work all week, long days and good $$ for a change.
    Wife woke me up early this morning 'cause she was getting ready for work, so I rolled out of bed and headed to the NoJoe hole. Wind was pretty calm but had a cold drizzle coming down.
    I don't know if I have ever mentioned my "lucky fish", thats the one that goes into the bucket and if I don't catch anymore, he gets to go back in 'cause I don't feel like cleaning only one!
    Today I had 3, one really nice for this lake at least 11 + inches and 2 about 7" but my hands were cold from a few hrs of fishing and didn't feel like cleaning them.
    Caught the big one on one of those swimmin' minnows and the little ones I caught with some funky looking things that I have from a tackle box that Monty gave me, kinda resembles a really small frog sorta' kinda' not sure what they were but I tried them for the first time.
    Then I came home and ate lunch from some fish in the freezer, much easier
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta love any day on the water.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

well rugs looks like a good day to me, congrats. to you it's nice to get to work,but as nice to get a day on the water,later man

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you are staying busy working and fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Rugs! Glad you got some time to get after them.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got to get out and enjoy your time today Rugs. Still good to be out even in the bad weather.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see your workin' hard......makes you enjoy the fishing that much more. Fingers got cold.......wuss:rolleyes:
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat 1 View Post
    Glad to see your workin' hard......makes you enjoy the fishing that much more. Fingers got cold.......wuss:rolleyes:
    Takes one to know one Brother!
    Actually not so much being a wuss, but I didn't bring my gloves and your just smarter than I am
    I don't blame you, don't know how your weather turned out today but this is what we have here:
    Today: Windy with rain likely. High 47F. Winds NE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected.
    Of course, this is the kind of crap that I actually do best in:rolleyes:
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner