Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lost a good Human. Thoughts and Prayers for Bob Harrington :(

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lost a good Human. Thoughts and Prayers for Bob Harrington :(

On November 1st our local outdoor writer and a great supporter of all things hunting and fishing was called to the happy hunting land in the sky. Fellow outdoorsman, please take a moment and keep Bob Harrington and his family in your thoughts and prayers. Bob was a WW2 vet, conservationist, DU member, Mason, and a local outdoor writer for the Miami County Harold for many years. Bob wrote pertinent and informative articles about all things outdoors around here for many, many years. Including a nice article on the little HD crappie tournament, and the crappie jig making guys in Louisburg. Not a big time newspaper guy but a small hometown guy that would report on such things as a kid catching his first fish, or the first young quail sighting of the year, tomatoes, and anyone who shot a deer and called him. One of my favorite outdoor writers, and a great supporter of all things outdoors. I hadn't spoken to Bob since late summer but every time I did he was always cheerful and a pleasure to speak to. He was one of the people who made our little community great, and did a lot to spread the good word of outdoor sports.
    God Bless Bob Harrington!

Robert W. Harrington | Obituaries | People | Miami County Republic

Post Thanks / Like

great sports writer his family is in our prayers