Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Glen Elder

Post Thanks / Like

Default Glen Elder

Tried the docks at Glen Elder Mon and today. Had about 20 keepers Mon and about 25 today. Slab Busters and beavertails were best. Nice way to spend a couple windy days.
    Hoping the wind will go down next few days. Got reports on Crappies, Walleyes, Whites, Wipers and everything else that bites from various sources.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like the crappie fishing is pretty good out there now. I used to come out your way with friends and stay at Rader Lodge in the early spring and they would take us channel cat fishing. We would always try the docks at the marina for crappie but, never had much luck. Kind of brought back memorys.

Post Thanks / Like

oh the docks. I actually like doing that every now and again during the winter. Just wish more lakes up here would let you do it without owning a slip. Hillsdale and Melvern are the only places and boy do they get crowded.

Post Thanks / Like

Chadku both marina's at Perry have fee fishing from the docks, as well as Pamona, only difference is they don't have an heated indoor style like some. dkv

Post Thanks / Like

Forgot about Pomona. I fished it a couple x last yr. I thought I thought Perry was a slip owner only at both. Will have to check those out. Thanks for the heads up.

Post Thanks / Like

Chad,,,Okieland is just 4hrs away :D:D:D <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt View Post
    Chad,,,Okieland is just 4hrs away :D:D:D <*)}}}><

Man I wish I was goin this weekend. I cannot forget how hard those fish thump it down there.