Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perry 10/31

Post Thanks / Like

Default Perry 10/31

Hef and I ventured off to Perry Saturday. Beautiful day out and we managed to put a lot of fish in the boat. 96 total. But I think the keepers were all waiting to get full on Halloween candy that nigjt as we only had 7 over 10". The thump fix was good anyway. 16-20'. Jig colors/ types really did not matter.

Post Thanks / Like

Great day on the water.... Chad is pretty good company for a Jayhawk:D. We did get our fix of thumps. Here is a couple of the legals:

Post Thanks / Like

Catching 96 to keep 7? Sounds more like what I'm used to.:D Are you sure you were at Perry and not Wabaunsee.:p
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Taxi View Post
    Catching 96 to keep 7? Sounds more like what I'm used to.:D Are you sure you were at Perry and not Wabaunsee.:p
    Fish Taxi---I am not sure I have ever had a day quite like that ratio. There were quite a few shorts by 1/2 inch, but I also caught many 5-6" crappie. All in all though it was still a good day. There were only 3 other fishing boats that I remember seeing which was surprising. I guess they were all duck hunting or knew something we didn't.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a fun day. Congrats. Here are a couple of dinks I caught on Truman last Sunday. Had my best ever 7 fish weight. 11 pounds 2 ounces.

The fishing is starting to heat up on Truman. They should really start to get good this next month. Come on over, I'll show you around.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Sounds like a fun day. Congrats. Here are a couple of dinks I caught on Truman last Sunday. Had my best ever 7 fish weight. 11 pounds 2 ounces.

The fishing is starting to heat up on Truman. They should really start to get good this next month. Come on over, I'll show you around.
    Bob I am not sure those dinks are worth pics. Geez you and your lil Truman Fish:D:o

Hef and I were actually talking about Truman and heading that way. Neither of us have fished that lake before. Will be in touch.

Post Thanks / Like

I love those kind of dinks!

Post Thanks / Like

Just let me know when. Any Sunday is usually good for me. Saturdays would be too but I love college football.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

man o man WHOW WTG have not seen any like that in a while

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chadku View Post
    Fish Taxi---I am not sure I have ever had a day quite like that ratio. There were quite a few shorts by 1/2 inch, but I also caught many 5-6" crappie. All in all though it was still a good day. There were only 3 other fishing boats that I remember seeing which was surprising. I guess they were all duck hunting or knew something we didn't.
    Well I am headed out on Friday for HOTTTTT fishing action. Need to get fuel stabilizer run through the motor, etc,. I sure hope I can follow the Hef/ChadKu game plan and get into some Wabaunsee monsters.

Can anybody tell me, are you fishing Winter patterns now? Are you finding fish schooled up, or spread out? I haven't been fishing for... I don't remember the last time I went. Maybe about a month ago. Any general tips would be appreciated! Thanks. I wonder what the walleyes are doing?
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast