Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: great vacation

Post Thanks / Like

Default great vacation

I haven't talked to you guys in awhile. I hope everyone is catching their limits.The wife and I had a great vacation the end of August. Went to Crane Lake, MN. I had been there several times but she never had and wanted go see what interested me up there. We stayed at a resort you can only get to by boat. Weather was the warmest they had all year 70's and 40's. It was 35 the first night. We stayed 3 days (didn't want to burn her out on the first trip) and long story short-the day after we got back, she wanted to make a reservation for next year and stay twice as long. We did and we are. The average high up there in July this year was 57! The catching wasn't as good as ususal but the fishing sure was.

Post Thanks / Like

I love it up there in the Great White North, eh. Four of us used to go to the boundary waters every Summer. Loved fishing those clear water lakes. Didn't care for the mosquitos tho. Glad you had a great trip. Fishing is what makes it fun....catching is just icing on the cake.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

hey 4wood nice to see your still arround,

great white north crappie camp what a dream

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you had a good time. You got the north fever now. Don't stay away so long .