Had the opportunity to go out all day today. Hit the water at 7:00 am , The air was chilly and the water temp. was 73 deg. Started out jigging standing timber with tubes but caught just a few small fish. After about an hour I went to spider rigging with double rigged minnows and wow! , started hammering suspended fish about 12 feet down over 22' of water. Spent nearly the rest of the day this way catching probably 100 + fish for the day. The last hour of the evening I went back to jigging a sparkle red/chartreuse tube in a different cove and started catching good fish on timber 18' down. The water temp. made it to 75 deg. and the day was mostly sunny and pretty breezy , which worked great for spider rigging as I just used the wind to keep drifting over productive spots. All in all it was a very good day and I was able to bring home 22 crappie from 11"-13" . I went to wally world to check out the electric knife that some of you were talking about the other day and could'nt pass it up. It looks great and works even better . Thanks for the report !! I learned a cool little technique with it that I thought I would pass along if it will help someone out. In the past I would always cut my fillet, flip it over, then skin it and go on to the next one . When I was done I would come back with a fillet knife and remove the rib cage.I tried something different today. I will probably do it this way from now on , When I flip the fillet over , instead of skinning it right away I would use the electric knife and cut a ''V" around the rib cage clear to the skin but not through it. Then I would procede to skin the fish as usual and the the ribcage would just fall away from the fillet saving me probably 1/3 of the time that it would usually take me. Thanks again to those of you who gave the report on this knife , it is a winner in my book...........In HIM.......treepotato