Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Good Game

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Game

This may just be the Gray Goose talking but I am enjoying watching this MU vs NU game. It's nice to watch a football game that is not just up and down the field non stop.
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

If you like teams that dont move up and down the field, then you probably really enjoy watching the Chiefs play.....:D

Post Thanks / Like

I think it was the grey goose . I thought the game was almost unbearable to watch as its one thing to have good defense but all the tournovers etc. It was just sloppy. Granted the rain had more to do with it than either team. Both teams are much better than what they played.

I think the most impressive thing was the Nebraska D-Line. They were all over the place.

Post Thanks / Like

What a finish for the huskers...Nebraska's D-line is very tough. I don't think they blitzed once last night. The penalties were over done...But husker nation will take the win...
    Remember "I" before "E," except in Budweiser

Post Thanks / Like

I went to school in Nebraska and I talked to a few of my friends last night while the game was going on. It never ceases to amaze me how negative those NU fans are during a football game. They were whining and crying about how much their quarterback sucks and how bad their team is.......until a couple minutes into the fourth quarter. Then the switch was flipped and they became superfans again. Went from down and out to living large in about twenty minutes. I still get a kick out of how loyal the fans are up there, but how they can hate their team at times as well.