Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: duties for wives

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default duties for wives

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties to perform.

Terry had married a woman from America and bragged that he had told his new wife to do the dishes and all the cleaning in the house.

He said it took a couple of days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and all the dishes were washed and put away.

James had married a woman from Ireland and bragged that he had given his new wife orders to do all the cleaning, the dishes and the cooking.

He told them the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better and by the third day his house was clean, the dishes done and there was a huge meal on the table.

The third man said that he had married a Ozzie girl. He boasted that the duties he had ordered her to do were to keep the house cleaned, the dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table every day.

He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little bit out of his left eye.
    Likes Hook One, majflyboy LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thats could EASILY be reworded abit to sound much better

Wannabe, Bigger and Patrick were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties to perform.

Patrick had married a woman from America and bragged that he had told his new wife to do the dishes and all the cleaning in the house.

He said it took a couple of days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and all the dishes were washed and put away.

Bigger had married a woman from Ireland and bragged that he had given his new wife orders to do all the cleaning, the dishes and the cooking.

He told them the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better and by the third day his house was clean, the dishes done and there was a huge meal on the table.

Wannabe said that he had married a Ozzie girl. He boasted that the duties he had ordered her to do were to keep the house cleaned, the dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table every day.

He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little bit out of his left eye.

SEE how easy that was? LOL
    proud member of "Team Cup"
    Likes Billbob LIKED above post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Your right DD...it does read a lot better now, LOL. :D
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

LoL. This is why I'm not married

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  92.4 KB
    Likes majflyboy LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I still have a few years, at least that's what she's telling me for now

Post Thanks / Like

Funny stuff right there!
    Member Of Team GetDaFeeshGrease

Post Thanks / Like

I don't want to talk bad about American women, BUT I wouldn't trade my portuguese wife for any of them!

Post Thanks / Like

American woman, get away from me! American woman, momma let me be!
    OLD GEEZER FISHERMEN NEVER DIE, THEY JUST SMELL THAT WAY!!
    Member of TEAM GEEZER
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Likes Tracker123, Big Smooth LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

LOL
    Biguns Pro Guide Service 662-424-2551, B'n'M Pro Staff, Engel Coolers Pro Staff, Ego Nets Pro Staff, Cumberland Crappie Pro Staff, Wise Boat Seats Pro Staff, Southern Pro Pro Staff, Pap's Hair Jigs Pro Staff, The Edge Multifunction Trolling Motor Bracket Pro Staff, Enjoy What God has given us and remember take a kid Fishing !