This is the last tournament of the year. It is on Oct. 10th from 7:00am to 3:00pm. Livewell check will be at 6:45 and you can start fishing at 7 but not before. You can fish up to 3 and need to be in the weigh in line and checked in before 4:00pm. It is a 7 fish limit and they must be alive to weigh them in. The entry fee is $100.00 plus $10.00 big fish. There is no late fee or membership fee. You can trailer to anywhere on truman lake but must leave from Bucksaw following the livewell check.
We have had alot of fun this year running the tournaments and meeting a lot of good people. Jim set the tournaments up for the guys and gals that like to fish tournaments to have a tournament to fish once a month without having to travel a long distance and have a good time. We have had good weights in all of the tournaments this year and have released all the fish back to the lake unharmed. I would like to see more of you there but also understand if you cant make it.
If you have any questions please call me at 660-477-3900 and I will help you anyway I can. Thank,s for a great year, Brad Coats