Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wb how much in the kicker

Post Thanks / Like

Default wb how much in the kicker

for the championship tourney? I know that might get some of them to fish. We pay almost as good as Magnolia Crappie Club, we are still at 100% pay back.
    [SIGPIC]Drake Waterfowl Prostaff, Dakota Decoys Prostaff,F&F Boats, Mercury Marine, Rig Em Right, Crappie Logic Jigs, Slab Bandits, Hayes Calls, and Kick's Choke Tubes.

Post Thanks / Like

Also our payback is way ahead of Crappie Masters. They arent payin back near 50%
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Sales and service on Directv and Wildblue internet
    Owner of Sickle Jigs.
    Slab Bandit Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Payouts -
    OT, but that's kinda funny - ain't that what everybody was diss'in
    CUSA about, and blowin up Crappiemasters for just a little while back? :D
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Ta git over 100% we gotta git some sponsor monies like Magnolia does. 100 is better than 50 tho.
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Well a man once told me "Find another crappie tournament that pays better and I will match it".
    [SIGPIC]Drake Waterfowl Prostaff, Dakota Decoys Prostaff,F&F Boats, Mercury Marine, Rig Em Right, Crappie Logic Jigs, Slab Bandits, Hayes Calls, and Kick's Choke Tubes.

Post Thanks / Like

Torch-
    I hope everything goes well for your tournament payback but I want to shoot you a little history about MCC. Last year everything was down and we only paid $14,000.00 back at our season ending classic but in the previous 2 years we paid $23,000.00 one year and $23,500.00 the next. So far this year, which only started in August we are on track to pay at least that much or more($23,00.00+), WE HOPE!! We have a strong sponsor based club with a great history. With the new sponsors what have commited for this year we could be on track for some new record payouts at our classic. This is all speculation at this point I have been on the board for 3 years and president for 2 and this is by far the strongest start I can remember.
    Oh yeah, I hope you and Satdoc will come and fish with us this year. The first tournament is October 17th in Greenville at Lake Ferguson. See ya there!

B'n'M Pro Staff
    Driftmaster Pro Staff
    Vicious Pro Team

Post Thanks / Like

We plan on it, I talked to Hugh and ya'lls payout has always averaged over 100% nearly 120% which is great for the anglers.

I think all these fishing org should be 501c corps.

Post Thanks / Like

Our payout should be OK.....small by comparison but ok.....we will pay it all back out 100% of whatever was taken in.
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Right now, I think the total is just north of $320. If you figure 15 boats for the next FJ and 10 paying boats for the championship, the winner is gonna walk away with around $645. Less $40 for my lunch that's pretty good money considering the entry is only $25.

Can't claim more than 100% payback this year. Then again, I might just kick in an extra six buck just so I can say we pay back more than we take in.

And golly gee MSCrappie33, me and bigger are kind of ticked off since we didn't get a personal invite for the 17th. I think DD hasn't stopped crying since you snubbed him and Feelay......man, you ever seen a fireman mad? Takes a lot to put that boy off his feed, let me tell you.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Darn sure wish I had the money

to join up and fish the Magnolia Crappie club right now. Had planned on it til Obama bin liar became president and the economy went south
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast