Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STOCKTON LAKE and

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up STOCKTON LAKE and

TOOK FROSTYS advice and fished a few state brush piles, took hardhunters advice and fished a couple of his favorite spots, took my own advice and fished some of my brush piles, and and and well frosty you are not the only one who can catch a limit, we eaven got checked by a verry nice game warden (conservation agent as it were ), he said no need for me to measure them fish, they look great,
    jig, blue/sliver slab buster, 35 to 40ft deep just up from the bottom slow reel up from the bottom and about the fourt turn bam, fish on. I lost about 10 fish, they just came off the hook, checked the hook,barb ok, hook seemed sharp as all get out, well changed hooks couple times finally found one that kept the fish on, water was 73dg. clear to 5ft. or more, fished sons creek and east, good luck and fish your favorite spots. not a lot of shorts today, about 30 shorts maby more I didnt get the clicker out today so not real sure,

crappie up y'all

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sounds good Beagleman

sounds like you were doing a little deep sea fishing.... that is deep......:D
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle this just can't be true! You were checked by Mr. Green Jeans and he didn't measure your fish???? He did not have you detained for an hour???? He didn't write you any tickets???? Is the sky falling???? Are you sure you were not taking a nap and dreaming????:D

Nice job on the limit it looks like Stockton just may have turned on!

Post Thanks / Like

Well I got a text from Polebender about another limit and it coming out of Beagle so I had to get on here and check it out.

Very nice Mr. Michael. Very nice indeed.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a picture perfect day Beagle!!!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Beagle, no lake much prettier on a quiet fall day than that one. I likes to catch them fish that deep,,,fun stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

way to make up for the not so good days beagle,,,way to go,,,,
    as for being checked well u just look honest,,,,,,,,dont you?
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Where's the Pic's?

Post Thanks / Like

Good job Beagleman, did they have the benz when you got them up? Keep after them.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

New it was just a matter of time.....Congrats Mr. Beagle. Would liked to have been there. Those black crappie are Thick & Heavy, and fun to catch. Several I cleaned, I think it looked like eggs in them. Game Warden ( Mr. Jordan) was very nice to us also, and so was his Lady Partner. If MY advice was helpful, it is do to all the great Information that is passed along here..... Getting to fish with you and several others has sure helped put more fish in our boat!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast