Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Clinton

Post Thanks / Like

Default Clinton

Fished piles on Clinton today caught 39 on minners.....here is a pic of my one and only keeper.

Post Thanks / Like

I fished Wab on Friday. The brush pile bite was hot there also. I really wanted to catch some on cranks, but NADA! The shad were really balled up near the NE corner of the dam, but I couldn't catch a cold fishing underneath them.:o I tried about everything in the tackle box but only managed to foul-hook the occasional shad...

The brush pile bite was still going strong. C&Red a pile of 'em dipping the NE corner brush pile. The hot color was back to glow pink/chart on a chart head. I was getting bites on the other colors, but once I switched to that color... LOOK OUT!:D I should have kept some so I could try the "cookin" recipes... Maybe next Friday.:D

I didn't try any minners...

I DID make time to test out my new swim bait a little bit. No takers on Friday, but I didn't give it much of a chance either. Too busy unhooking fish on the dippin' rig.:D

BTW, nice job Hef!
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

thanks for the post hef & fish not many posting everyone must be duck hunting or like me have not been in a while going to LOZ this week post back later

Post Thanks / Like

Fished Sun Afternoon Kept 9 10-12" All On Minnows Main Lake Brush 10-15'water Also 1 18.5 Wiper On Shad Rap. Nice Seeing You Again Hef Sorry You Didnt Have A Better Day. It Was A Beautiful Day On The Water Even With No Fish.

Post Thanks / Like

HD saturday night was exactly the same for me...caught 30+ fish with 3 keepers..used minners 8' down right in the brush
    Remember "I" before "E," except in Budweiser

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by springhillwantabe View Post
    thanks for the post hef & fish not many posting everyone must be duck hunting or like me have not been in a while going to LOZ this week post back later
    I WISH I was duck hunting! I have made it out once for prairie chix, but no luck so far. Just a good hike... If anybody wants to post some teal and lab pix, I would not be offended in the least.

Good luck at LOZ!
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

nice fish

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go, nice fish