Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corps Strikes Again

Post Thanks / Like

Default Corps Strikes Again

I heard a rumour that the corps is going to put people on atvs to patrol the mud flats this winter when the water goes down.They will write you a ticket for riding in the water,crossing creeks or sloughs,riding without a helmet,etc.They will be dressed in plainclothes to look like anyone else.This is supposed to happen at all corps lakes in north Ms.

Post Thanks / Like

There just trying to keep you safe.....Wink Wink!!!
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Well I'll be...that just ain't going to work at all. I see an expensive winter in store for me and my gals. I hope these ticket-writing, safety-conscious, corps-employed atv riders have some skill in them! Otherwise they are going to find it difficult to write too many tickets. I generally leave my name tag at home, and I ain't too friendly about getting tickets for nothing!

Plus, I do have on my side the fact that I mostly ride during the late night and early morning hours, so I'm going to be hard to find when I turn out the lights! BUT I do love a good chase!

Post Thanks / Like

I've been out there a time or two, but don't generally use a 4 wheeler on the lake bottom often, but dude, A ranger could get rich in a hurry out there writing D(ATV)UIs. A whole slew of bubbas out there that take mud riding while drinking beer as their personal pathway to Heaven.

True story, I was riding and GPSing a couple of years back by myself and got stuck in a little wash. After about an hour, here comes a fella that I'm guessing makes about $7 and hour when they can talk him into coming into work, but he had a brand new Rhino with more in tires, rims and winch than I had in my whole 4 wheeler. Well, I knew I was in for it when he litterally fell out of his UTV with a beer in my hand and said, "I ought to leave your axx out here for being so stupid as to be riding by yourself. Well, ole Bubba had his "wife", at least I assume they were married since they had matching tatoos and all, turn the UTV around and he handed me the winch line. Well, Bobby Sue Mabeline hammered on that Yamaha and promptly set it down on the frame. No problem Bubba says, I've got some friends out here to and went for his cell phone. Within 4 minutes, I heard what I thought was a thunderstorm coming, but turned out to be a thundering heard of Bubbas and Bobby Sue Mabelines taking a shortcut through the woods. In a flash, I was surrounded by no less than 27 ATV/UTV/Redneck combinations. At least 20 people and 3 dogs. I imagine they had enough beer with them that we could have set up a a beer cave right there if we could have figured out how to get enough ice. Oddly, though, I'm guessing there wasn't 100 teeth in the bunch and only that if you counted the dog teeth.

Well, I still wasn't all that nervous until the group started to "debate" the best way to go about extricating the Yamaha and my Honda. It was finally decided that 8 of 'em would fight about it, 4 would cuss each other about it, 2 would continue to be passed out and strapped down to their respective racks, 2 would continue sticking their tongues down each other's throats and the remaining 4 would get the winches going.

Well, 20 minutes later, there were 5 more strapped to racks, 2 ATV's unstuck and the 2 with the tongues had come up missing. I thanked 'em a bunch and quickly got on the 4 wheeler and headed North, but not without accepting a case of beer cause they refused to let me ride off alone again.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

WB, you gotta have spent some time out in the Grenada bottom! I made the mistake of venturing out there a couple years ago with some friends, and despite your tendency to stretch the truth to something that isn't true at all, that story is right on the money! I ain't never seen the likes of a herd of muddin' fanatics. Trucks, jeeps, atvs, and motor vehicles of all kinds!

At Enid, we don't attrack that large of a following. We are a quieter bunch out here.

Post Thanks / Like

You got me Max. There were only 2 dogs and 150 teeth.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

We got em that go JUST to get stuck!!!!!! Smart folks. I figure they must have lots of money the way they have such dissreguard for their stuff.
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sure one wasn't Bigger before you got to know him?

Heard he looked pretty rough when he pulled his dentures out:D:D:D
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

OK Terd thats is im kickin yo boohiney next time I see you!!! and Im breakin the tips off all these poles!!
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by biggerjigger View Post
    OK Terd thats is im kickin yo boohiney next time I see you!!! and Im breakin the tips off all these poles!!
    Bigger instead of breaking them I'll give you a 30 pack for them.:D

WALLY MARSHALL PRO STAFF
    CATCHIN' CRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE
    CREEKS ROD TRANSPORT RACK
    870-307-2572

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast