Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B'M Rods from Grizzly Jig????

Post Thanks / Like

Smile B'M Rods from Grizzly Jig????

Last winter I bought a couple of B M rods at the Grizzly Jig open house in Carouthersville, Mo. Last week one of the new rods broke in two while setting the hook on a crappie. The rod was not abused, infact it hadn't been used more than about 10 times. Anyone have any experience with how B'M stands behind their rods???

Post Thanks / Like

Call them and see what they say. They have a great reputation for standing behind thier products and have excellent CS. The only poles I use anymore....BnM

skeetbum is online now Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I've seen a lot of posts this summer about this. A feller named Jack seems to take good care of his customers. I don't know how to contact him other than to go back thru past threads and hunt up the info. Hope it all goes well.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

By the way Jack is the owner of BnM! We do carry replacement tips and if you want to upgrade we to have the new BnM high vis. tips for certain models
    Mr. Plucker

NIMROD is offline Crappie.com Legend - Kids Corner Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishawk View Post
    Last winter I bought a couple of B M rods at the Grizzly Jig open house in Carouthersville, Mo. Last week one of the new rods broke in two while setting the hook on a crappie. The rod was not abused, infact it hadn't been used more than about 10 times. Anyone have any experience with how B'M stands behind their rods???
    I have purchased them academy Sports and returned with no questions asked. Otherwise I would look for another brand. Guess they were defective cause have had some broke on the first fish caught (8'' Crappie).:rolleyes: I love those Bucks jig poles in 12' but some last while some are a piece of crap. Guess that happens in any thing produced in mass or could be damaged in transit also. I am very picky about my jig poles as some have found out fishing in my boat! I don't hesitate to tell them watch out and stay off my poles! All it takes is one misstep or bang and it creates a crack. The next strain wll cause the pole to break!
    Moderator of Beginners n Mentoring forum
    Takeum Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

I just broke a B&M jig pole. I called the number on the pole and was told, "I could buy a new tip.". The pole , just collapsed, bring a fish up. Lost the fish to. Never seen one do like this one.

Post Thanks / Like

Gentleman I Have Use B&m Poles For At Least 20 Years And Until Recently I've Never Had A Problem, Jack Is A Straight Shooter And Will Take Care Of Your Problem. Remember Now Made In China Not Mississippi As They Were Years Ago. Who Really Knows What The Problem Is??? I Have In The Past Really Abuse My Crappie Master Poles And Never Had A Failure, Beat Them On The Logs, Brush, Rocks And Even Sometimes A Fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rocket rich View Post
    Gentleman I Have Use B&m Poles For At Least 20 Years And Until Recently I've Never Had A Problem, Jack Is A Straight Shooter And Will Take Care Of Your Problem. Remember Now Made In China Not Mississippi As They Were Years Ago. Who Really Knows What The Problem Is??? I Have In The Past Really Abuse My Crappie Master Poles And Never Had A Failure, Beat Them On The Logs, Brush, Rocks And Even Sometimes A Fish.
    I didn't know they were make in China. When did that happen?
    Sent from the voices in my head and transcribed by their drinking buddy

Post Thanks / Like

Sorrie but i think Jack needs to be calling us!
    Reel foot yankee

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ReelfootYankee View Post
    Sorrie but i think Jack needs to be calling us!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast