Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: N E Body got directions to Hernando Point?

Post Thanks / Like

Default N E Body got directions to Hernando Point?

Will be coming from Grenada on 55 N. Fillet gave 'em to me the other day, but after that report he just posted, I'm worried he might be trying to thin the competition and is trying to pull a fast one on me. :p

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

WB, get off at the Coldwater exit and head to hwy 51. Go north on hwy 51 for several miles. There will be a sign for Hernando Pt. You'll turn left off hwy 51. The only bait store I know of is further up hwy 51 several more miles on the left. Fillet showed me and CWT a back way to Hernando Pt. from the bait store, however, I don't remember it. We're just gonna head back south on hwy 51 to the turn for Hernando Pt. C U Saturday.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

If you need minnows come n. on I-55 take the 304 exit to hernando at stop light on the square take a left on hwy 51 south go about 1/4 mi to JRs Bait shop continue south till you see the coe sign on your rt. follow the road and you will be at hernando pt. ramp and campground.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone knows , MR JIM does.
    Sales and service on Directv and Wildblue internet
    Owner of Sickle Jigs.
    Slab Bandit Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm, that's weird. Those are the same directions Fillet gave me. I'm beginning to think he ain't all that sceyrt to fish against me. What's up with that? LOL.

Thanks. That's about how I remembered it, but just needed a refresher.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, if you've got anywhere to get bait on the way up here it would probably be a lot easier. Hernando will be a little out of the way. If you get off at Coldwater, head over to 51 and go north to the first store on the left. That road is Wheeler Rd. and it dead ends at the ramp.
    TLOW OF HERNANDO

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TLow View Post
    Hey guys, if you've got anywhere to get bait on the way up here it would probably be a lot easier. Hernando will be a little out of the way. If you get off at Coldwater, head over to 51 and go north to the first store on the left. That road is Wheeler Rd. and it dead ends at the ramp.
    If they only have 1 person in the shop they will be slammed.