Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: God Is Great- Beer Is Good- People Are Crazy

Post Thanks / Like

Default God Is Great- Beer Is Good- People Are Crazy

Been a long week for me at camp congrats to the top dogs on the 6t/h We were not able to fish sun. but we are looking forward to the finals:D We have absolutley sucked!!! on the summer pattern, if there was one this yearI know you guys feel for me:rolleyes::rolleyes: however I won 100.oo bucks playing cornhole Looking forward to getting some of TBONE's and chickinlegs money:D:D they may be able to fish, if YATES shows them where, but they have ragarms when it comes to the game:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

The pattern may be coming around for you and that trolling thing you like to do. They seem to be moving a lot and we even got a few that weren't 100 feet deep this week. Of course, it might be 90 degrees for two weeks and send 'em right back to the bottom. If nothing else, it oughta be fun.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SpeckWick View Post
    They seem to be moving a lot and we even got a few that weren't 100 feet deep this week.
    LMAO, now that was funny right there!

HB

Post Thanks / Like

no doubt,and they say fish won't hit below the thermocline...SUMMER PATTERN...JACKED UP for sure this year..the fish seem to be on stupid sh.t...at least goldmine should be on fire!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Y-SLABS View Post
    Been a long week for me at camp congrats to the top dogs on the 6t/h We were not able to fish sun. but we are looking forward to the finals:D We have absolutley sucked!!! on the summer pattern, if there was one this yearI know you guys feel for me:rolleyes::rolleyes: however I won 100.oo bucks playing cornhole Looking forward to getting some of TBONE's and chickinlegs money:D:D they may be able to fish, if YATES shows them where, but they have ragarms when it comes to the game:D:D
    hope you save MY 100 dollars because your odds of beating us...well lets see ..you would be better off buying the MEGA MILLIONS..At least you have a chance at winning something!!!! Ragarm ...you got me bent like elbows!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Summer pattern......HA! We caught the only four good fish we had all day in water they shouldn't be in for months. We only went to those places late in the day because we were getting tired of jerking 6 inch whites out of 15-20 feet of water. Hopefully this rain changes something for all you guys fishing Saturday. Good luck Starvin, Osker, Yates, Ricky D, Harry and Partner, and whoever else that's fish it. I thought about paying late and fishing, but I need a break.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Y-Slabs---Beer was great, T-bone was lazy

Quote Originally Posted by Y-SLABS View Post
    Y, you missed another good one. Starvin/Osker bought the beer. ZZTop flying high, Larry had T-bone in headlock, bribed Nickles to beat T-bone down, Furnature Man gave away some dandy hats, oh yea, we fished some too. Me & Harry hot as ever (peeeUuuu). It was a good time as always. Remember, party at my house for classic. Bring the beer & boards. T-bone bringing the chickinlegs!

On a very sad note, Lloyd's previous partner Mr. Swink passed after battle with cancer, Lloyd will miss Saturday to attend services. We should all say prayer for the family.
    Harry, Get the Net !!!

Post Thanks / Like

nobody was in a headlock but you did miss a great time ..Mike was drunk again and rick did give some nice hats away.Mike must be drunk again because thats the only time he is on here.only typing with 1 finger because the other hand is blocking 1 eye so he can see..Mike cannot wait to come party with you guys ...we will pray for the Swink family for sure...

Post Thanks / Like

What? I missed out on the free hats! Which one of you got mine? I need that thing to cover this bald head. We had PLENTY of our own beer and characters this past weekend.
    I know that since I've not been on that lake for awhile, all you nice guys will tell me EXACTLY where to go!!

Post Thanks / Like

I would say start in the gold and you should be fine:D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast