Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I knew it would happen

Post Thanks / Like

Question I knew it would happen

I am so glad I found this site and for good reason. I just dropped membership
    from another site I used to belong to this morning. I shared some thoughts I
    had about my goals and aspirations as a tournament crappie angler and was
    hoping for words of encouragement,but instead,it was met with scoffing and
    total lack of respect from guys who I THOUGHT were fishing buddies. I will
    admit that I have lots to learn,...I will not deny that,...what I DO NOT need
    is the lack of respect and scoffing from guys who actually should share words
    of encouragement and give tips on what to do and what NOT to do in a tournament setting. Kidding around is one thing,but showing total lack of respect and scoffing at another's dreams,goals,and aspirations with comments
    that had absolutely nothing to do with fishing is another. I hope that this does not happen on this site. Maybe this may be a bit too personal,but I just wanted to share this with you all with the hope that I will receive encouraging words
    to pursue the goals,dreams,and aspirations I have as a tournament crappie angler.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Lundman,

Welcome to the site. I used to live up your way just a few minutes from mississinewa
    and salamonie res. Loved crappie fishin there. Anyway good luck with your tournament fishin and i think you will like this sight , lots of tournament talk.
    Yodibuzz

Post Thanks / Like

There is a place on Crappie.com that you can order tshirts and one of them says "I have a Crappie Attidtude". I ordered some of these to give away to my closest friends and fishing partners. I thought they were comical but unfortunately some crappie fishermen do have a crappie attitude but most I have met are good natured and enjoy getting out on the lake, having fun and catching a few fish at the same time. Sometimes my attitude ain't the best but my closer friends can straighten me out in a friendly way. Have fun and good luck. I think you will enjoy this site.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Lundman, welcome to the site. This site is definitely the fast track to getting your questions answered and learning the productive techniques you seem to be looking for. But human nature is here as much as anywhere else. Good luck in your quest, tight lines.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Alot Of Us On Here Are Tournament Anglers. If You Have Specific Questions, Send Us A Pm. Look At My Post On The Missouri Board, Titled Midwest Tourney. Lend Your Opinions And Welcome To The Board.
    HOOKED-FISHING.COM CDC PROUD SPONSOR
    B'n'M Pro Staff
    Bobby Garland Crappie Baits Pro Staff
    Outdoor Writer

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to crappie.com from S.C.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to CDC from SC

You'll find folks like that all over the internet because they mistakenly think it's anonymous. It's not that hard to find anyone if you want to bad enough

Anyway.. welcome
    "Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits." - Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Va.

Post Thanks / Like

welcome
    Live and Learn."Life's short fish Hard"

Post Thanks / Like

welcome aboard. i don't fish tournaments but do catch alot of crappie. hope
    you find the friendship you are looking for on this site. we have a great bunch of guys & gals willing to share info on crappie fishing. we also clown around alot.:p

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast