Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Greenwood

DAKING Guest

Default Lake Greenwood

I've Never Fished This Lake Before,me And My Buddy Are Going Over There In A Couple Weeks.if Anyone Has Any Info I Would Greatly Appreciate It .thanks In Advance,daking.

Post Thanks / Like

Well it's been almost a week since ya posted this message DAKING and no responses. I don't know what happened to Paul C and Timbo and the rest of the old posters. Last I knew Timbo had an invite from Rango to ride the beast one nite. That's like gettin a scholarship to nitefishin Harvard. Maybe we should just collapse this board into the NC board and call it the "Carolinas" board. In all fairness, the top 3 posters on the NC board all live and mostly fish in SC, but it just worked out we all post on NC.

Anyway--please post and let us know how ya did on Greenwood.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

slab_seeker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kunes
    Well it's been almost a week since ya posted this message DAKING and no responses. I don't know what happened to Paul C and Timbo and the rest of the old posters. Last I knew Timbo had an invite from Rango to ride the beast one nite. That's like gettin a scholarship to nitefishin Harvard. Maybe we should just collapse this board into the NC board and call it the "Carolinas" board. In all fairness, the top 3 posters on the NC board all live and mostly fish in SC, but it just worked out we all post on NC.

Anyway--please post and let us know how ya did on Greenwood.
    kunes, I'll 2nd the carolinas board

Post Thanks / Like

ill 3rd
    FIRST YA KILL IT, THEN YA EAT IT..:D
    Current Carolina Cup holders
    Current GA trophy holders
    BEWARE!! SC NIGHTSTALKER....

timbo Guest

Howdy All, Hopefully Im back!!! Don't count me out yet Kunes, and im sure "ole" Rango will gimme a rain check.Th$$gs been kinda a tight for a while, got this machine back on line so we will give it a whirl. Went to Greenwood yesterday wound up with 19 small ones, water kinda dingy, 73 deg. fished mouth of Canes Creek and railroad tressle, most came from the tressle, right up against the pilings then let it drop off.12 to 15 feet deep in 28 feet of water.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you're back Timbo. Keep fishin and keep postin.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com