Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tuff Bunch

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tuff Bunch

Congrates to all the winners of the EF tournament Sunday (8/30). That lake has taken a pounding the last month and still producing decent fish. All the usual spots had to have been robbed of the easy pickens. The BCC will have there work cut out for sure...ya'lls classic will be even more interesting. Thanks Greg for the heads up on AcidRain, it worked good in that shallower water and standing timber. It was whispered to me Sunday after the tournament what the milkmans secret is, and it makes perfect sense. I guess if we fished it every day, we would of thought of it.....eventually!

Post Thanks / Like

OK Nightprowler64, you say you know milky's secret. Now prove it. Just send me a pm and I'll try it out, and if it works, I'll tell everyone on here you were right.....Sound good? I think his secret is.........HE"S ON FIRE!!!! Talk about being on the fish! It will be interesting to see how much things change in the next few weeks. 50s at night and 70s all day. The water temp has to drop a few degrees even before next week. Be fine with me. Get these crappie on the move. But then it seems they've been moving all summer....away from my spots anyway. Good fishing as usual Milkman, Starvin/Osker, and Tbone. I met the third place team, but can't remember their names....sorry....but good fishing. See you all there next week. Good luck.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Speck, You guys need to get out and find some fish this week and take the milkman DOWN!

Post Thanks / Like

Nightprowler64...it was good to see you out... how did you do... you were on a good spot... again good to see you Larry
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

what was the winning weight?

SpeckWick- after talking to you I decided to take my wife to Cowan. It was a good call, we got on fish pretty quick. They weren't big but we caught well over 100 , I guess the biggest may have been 10" or so. At times she was catching almost every cast. It was fun.

Post Thanks / Like

winning weight...6.18 milkman... that 6 out of 7...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

if he keep this up he will set a new record... ???

best todate...
    ...7out of 10...
    ...8 out of 11...w/winter
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Nightprowler I need to know that secret!! I can see why you stopped talking to me and started talking to the Milkman. 6th is not as good as 1st.

Doug it was good meeting you and thanks for introducing yourself.

I thought the tournament was run very well compared to when I fished one several years ago.

I may fish a few more next year. I just have to many hobbies besides crappie fishing but it is good to compete against the best of the best on the fork sometimes.

I didn't get a chance to stop by the Boars Head I had a softball game to get to.

Larry good seeing you out on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yates View Post
    winning weight...6.18 milkman... that 6 out of 7...
    Dang, that's pretty darn good.

Congrats to the milkman.

Larry, I got my jigs from Crappie Plus. Looks like good quality. I'll be giving him more business. Thanks for the tip.

Post Thanks / Like

a227986 try to fish a few next year it would be nice to have you there... you may class up the place... your brother said he did not think you were one of those... you know... Hoopleheads...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast