Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Clinton 8/29/09

Post Thanks / Like

Default Clinton 8/29/09

Chatt and I fished Clinton yesterday with some success at times. Started out dipping timber in 3-12 fow. We did catch fish in the timber and they were very nice but not many of them. Chattster schooled me in the art of the Kentucky rig.....I am sold! You can get down and dirty with that rig, you should be absolutely fearless with the Kentucky Rig. If you like to fish the piles this is the ONLY way to go. We fished piles for about 1-2 hours and had many doubles, mostly small fish with a handful of keepers. My bass rigs will be re-born as Kentucky Rig rods, look for me to be on the piles with a big smile on my face as I am fishing and not fighting to free my hook from the pile.

Chatt thanks again for some valuable lessons on how to put more slabs in the boat. The Chattster and me with a couple of slabs. Notice that I still have my jacket on at 6:15 pm......I thought this was August?

Last edited by Hef; 08-30-2009 at 10:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I can get Lowrance to give me a unit for the free advertisment.....hint hint.

Post Thanks / Like

Those look like some nice keepers! Good job, guys.
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Hef, the hat was free!!! Anda ifin ya want more,,,,learn to lower your head so you can see the logo and SMILE!!!. That 'football stance' has gotta go too:D:D:D:D Sure had a great time with ya. Thanks for letting me waste some time lookin and fishin sum new spots. Ima sure those areas will produce,,, some day <*)}}}><
    Last edited by Crappie Chatt; 08-31-2009 at 10:29 AM.
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Chatt, those are nice looking hats...better than the one that you gave me. Blue and red too...did they come that way or did you use a magic marker to color in the red? Do they have purple or red ones? I am sure they have that ugly crimson okie color.
    Do they come with feathers so you can give one to chiefbitchalot?

Post Thanks / Like

Chiefbitchalot...... Thats some funny stuff right there!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I knew that would get you stirred up...I do appreciate the hat and you're right I didn't smile in that pic. Won't happen again. Can't wait till the next time. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Nice hats, hairy faces, that questionable.

Post Thanks / Like

How can you not smile after fishing with chatt??? Everyone I know that has fished with him has had a smile on their face because either he put you on fish or you had a helluva story about sumthin that happened that day....