Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Dove hunts

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dove hunts

Anyone know about a dove shoot about a hour away from Birmingham? I would like to find one close to home so I can hurry home to catch the bama game. There aren't that many listed in the B'ham paper.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wilborn Outdoors

They usually put one on every year. I'm not sure if they are going to have one this year or not. I heard a rumor that they did get busted a few years back for hunting a baited field. You might try Marks Outdoors or Vans hunting and fishing and see if they have any info on a dove hunt.

Post Thanks / Like

I was there when Wilbron got busted but luckily I didn't get fined.Marks had a few flyers but the price was not rightIt is hard to pay 100.00 for a shoot and I saw one there for 200.00.

Post Thanks / Like

There are several location in the Pell City area. I will see if I can get some information for you. There is one called Towerly, I believe it was a little high priced as well. They have you shoot out of the towers, dove ,quail and pheasants I believe.

Post Thanks / Like

There Is One At The Cahaba Wilderness Area In Bibb County. Now Its Not A Huge Hunt But From What I Hear There's Lot's Of Birds. Not Sure Of The Charge If Any. You Can Do A Search To Find More Info - I Will Check Around Also.
    I Too Am Getting Tired Of Paying 100 Dollars For A Hunt And Seeing Just A Few Birds. I Remember Going To 20 Dollars And Shooting A Limit.

Post Thanks / Like

I found a shoot in blount county for $20.00 off of county rd 13.The man said that he had birds and I am heading up there Thursday to scout the field.If any one is interested let me know and I will give you the info.

Post Thanks / Like

i am interested in the hunt in blount county. please let me know if there are plenty of birds and they still have openings. thanks bigfish5

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm interested

Quote Originally Posted by fultondalecrappie View Post
    I found a shoot in blount county for $20.00 off of county rd 13.The man said that he had birds and I am heading up there Thursday to scout the field.If any one is interested let me know and I will give you the info.
    If you like what you see and think it would be a good shoot. I would like to go!