Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CUSA Classic - What members?

Post Thanks / Like

Default CUSA Classic - What members?

Just thought it would be interesting to see how many members are fishing the Classic? Starting with myself.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there.going to practice this weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Columbus Classic

I will be there. Here are some I caught there this weekend.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Default nice

Nice mess Hunter!. Me and slabstalker (Walker and Bledsoe) live too far north and can't make it down till tourney time so we will be down starting the 25th to try to learn at least part of one of the lakes. We use to go to sardis once a year and loved it. Also the southern boys can flat out fish anywhere, let alone there home lakes. so we are looking forward to the competition and comraderie.

Post Thanks / Like

I will be ther ,all the way from meeeeeechigan :D
    fillet em n fry em
    john

Post Thanks / Like

Good Lord willing, I will be there again this year to help out with weigh in etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Me and soldierman will be there. from the looks of it, we will be following crappiehunter68. by the way what does your boat look like
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer

Post Thanks / Like

Default Can Not Miss me

Hey Drill instructor you can not miss me. Have a huge *************** sticker on both sides. I am really looking forward to having all the Pro's on my home water. Not that I think I am going to win just look at it as a great opportunity to learn more about fishing these waters and hanging out with a great group of people. All of you guys coming in from out of town feel free to ask me anything you need to know besides where I am going to fish and I will help all I can.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok then.... where are you going to fish?:D No just kidding.... Its always fun when you get a few hundred crappie fishermen and fisherwomen all in the same lake, lakes. And yes the CUSA Classic to boot.... Should be a awesome time... Lookin forward to fishing my second classic. Its always amazing to see the biggin's come to the weigh in, just a added bonus for a good and rewarding time. Thanks CAPPIEHUNTERS68 for your hospitality. Between now then I may have some questions....
    Cleland Outdoors Guide Service
    Lake Shelbyville/ Lake Mattoon/IL
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    217-278-9789 or 217-412-5941

Post Thanks / Like

Default Creel reports

Here is some info you will find interesting I am sure. There are 3 lakes included in legal waters. From South to North Aliceville, Columbus, and Aberdeen. Each of the lakes consist of over 20 miles of river around 70 miles total.
    Last year's creel reports rank the lakes Aberdeen 1st by a long shot, Aliceville 2nd and Columbus last.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast