Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fished with Virginia's finest

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fished with Virginia's finest

I had the pure pleasure of taking Anchor Man (Vic) and his wife out for a little Bucksaw tree dipping on the 12th. If everyone in the world were the quality of this folks then we would not be in the mess we are in. Vic you and your wife are more then welcome in my home or boat any time. I hope to join you one day on your home waters so I can return that gas money you so gratefuly made me take :D. I hope you enjoyed your stay here in Missouri, yall stay in touch and have a safe trip back!
    Now down to the dirty, we had a kinda slow day up by Ugly Bob and Hay creek but any stump flat in 15- 20 feet had fish. The ones we did catch were nice. no real hog dogs but nice. Slab buster were the ticket for me. Vic was using sliders with an orange head. The water was not bad but Bob said it dirtied up today.
    again thanks for joining me and to all the folks out there take a stranger fishing you might just luck into a fine couple such as this!
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great trip. Always fun fishing with other CDC members. I have made some great friends that way.

Post Thanks / Like

Vic (Anchor Man) and his beautiful wife (Eileen) graced me with their presence this morning. What a pleasure it was to spend a few hours on the water with these two! We didn't catch a boatload of fish but we managed between 25 and 30 with several real good fish. Big fish was just under 15" and weighed 1' 7". It was a C & R day for us. I made two good friends today.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by bwillaub; 08-14-2009 at 08:22 AM.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Way to go gentlemen

showing them your good ole missouri hospitiliatly........... nice fish also, I am sure they will remeber it.............
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Good job guys! Looks like they had a gooood time
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Making new friends to fish with...nothing better.

Post Thanks / Like

Kinda like FREEDOM,,,,,,,,,PRICELESS
    Bulletman aka Tommy

Post Thanks / Like

New freinds great fishing , it dont get any better than that. Dave
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Good times by all I'm sure. Glad everyone caught some fish. Meeting other CDC members is always a plus.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman fishing with 2 great guys

Eileen and I would like to thank both Terry and Bob for their time, frendship, and knowledge on Truman the past 2 days. We have meet so many good folks on C.C and Bob and Terry rank right at the top of the list. We hope that some day we could return the favor. If either of you are ever in the central VA. area, please look us up. We have never fished vetricle jigging for crappie. We troll for them and do some spider rigging, when we fish brush piles we cast to them.

I couldn't get over Truman lake and the amount of structure there is to fish. It looked like crappie heaven and I took no less than 10 photos of the structure.

Again thanks to you both for taking us and please stay in touch. Also thanks to C.C for having such good people to meet and fish with throughout the country.

"We will remember this trip always."

Take good care,

Vic and Eileen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast