HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You !

Post Thanks / Like

Question Do You !

Mark Your Fishing Equipment?
    I Use A Engraving Tool To Mark The More Expensive Items THAT I HAVE,,
    What Do You Use???
    Last edited by old fuzzy; 07-30-2009 at 11:47 AM.
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent idea Fuzzy! Currently I do not, how do you mark your rods? I have a couple of Loomis and a Carrot Stix I would hate to lose

Post Thanks / Like

Under The Reel Seat And Then The Bottom Of The Reel So ThAt When They Are Together The Markings Will Be Covered,,U Have To Take The Reel Off To See The Marks,,,,,just My Way Of Doing This
    After This Weeks Events In The News I Think It Would Be The Thing To Do,,,jmo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by old fuzzy View Post
    Mark Your Fishing Equipment?
    I Use A Engraving Tool To Mark The More Expencive Items THAT I HAVE,,
    What Do You Use???
    I DON'T AND I KNOW I SHOULD. GOT AN ENGRAVING TOOL, BUT WE DON'T LEAVE THE FISH FINDERS OR THE GPS UNITS ON THE BOAT. WE HAVE A BAG THAT THEY GO INTO AND WE KEEP THEM IN THE HOUSE. MY FISH FINDERS SAID IT WAS BETTER NOT TO TRANSPORT THEM IN THE BOAT DRIVING AT HIGHWAY SPEED. I JUST HAVE EVERYTHING ON RAM MOUNTS AND I JUST PUT THEM ON AT THE RAMP THEN TAKE THEM OFF AT THE RAMP WHEN WE ARE DONE FISHING. I KNOW ITS KIND OF STUPID BUT THAT IS THE WAY THAT WE HAVE ALWAYS DONE IT. I HAVE THE BOAT SITTING UNDER THE CAR PORT WITH A OUT DOOR CAMERA ON IT WITH A 24 HOUR TAPE AND TV SYSTEM ON IT. I CAN LOOK AT THE TV'S SITTING BESIDE ME HERE IN THE LIVING ROOM ANYTIME AND SEE WHAT IS GOING ON. AND THE SIGN BY THE CAMERA'S SAY WE DON'T DIAL 911! I WOULD HAVE TO SAY I WOULD SHOOT FIRST AND ASK QUESTIONS LATTER. IF I DON'T WIFE WILL!

LOL SHE HAS BEEN IN UNION MEETINGS FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS WORKING ON A NEW CONTRACT. THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT OF SOME HOTEL HERE IN SPRINGFIELD. A COUPLE OF THE UNION REPS WORKING WITH HER ASKED HER ABOUT HER ALWAYS HAVING THAT DARNED PURSE WITH HER. ANOTHER REP SAID WELL I HEAR YOU HAVE A CCW PERMIT AND WORK COMMERCIAL FIREWORKS. SHE SAID YES SHE DID AND SHE HAD HER OWN GLOCK 23. SHE HAS BEEN IN THE UNION FOR MANY YEARS. ONE OF THE REPS JUST CAME RIGHT OUT AND ASKED TO SEE HER GLOCK 23, SHE SHOWED THEM. LOL NOW THEY HAVE A LOT MORE RESPECT FOR HER. I GUESS ACCORDING TO HER THEY KIND OF BACKED UP WHEN THEY SAW THAT LITTLE 9 MM COME OUT OF THAT LITTLE CCW PURSE OF HERS AND SHE POPPED THE MAGAZINE OUT, CLEARED THE BARREL AND HANDED IT TO THEM.

LOL SO FYI SOME OF THOSE LITTLE SHORT OVER 50 (I WILL DIE NOW)CASHERS AT YOUR LOCAL GROCERY STORES ARE PACKING BOYS!

Post Thanks / Like

Default YOU'd better mark them

SOME insurance companies won't pay unless you can PROVE you had your stuff marked, locked, etc.... I learned that the hard way, and I did recover some stolen stuff because I DID have a copy of the serial number AND my name on it,,,,,,,,,,

Bulletman
    Bulletman aka Tommy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletman View Post
    SOME insurance companies won't pay unless you can PROVE you had your stuff marked, locked, etc.... I learned that the hard way, and I did recover some stolen stuff because I DID have a copy of the serial number AND my name on it,,,,,,,,,,

Bulletman
    I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THAT! I DO HAVE PICTURES OF EVERYTHING!

Post Thanks / Like

always something to think about on here, from what the news guy said it is a good Idea to check ebay and look for your stuff, then figure out where the sellers place is and try to get the police to contact or arrest,or shoot,or what ever

Post Thanks / Like

Good idea, I have never marked mine but under the reel is a good place.

Post Thanks / Like

Default will give me something to do

if I can quit long enough to do it.... I will put a K-31 on all of my stuff, that is my old certifed number with the state of Mo and Ks....... quick and easy....thanks for the idea......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Rainy Day Project,,,,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast