Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Deep Freeze

Post Thanks / Like

Default Free Deep Freeze

Hey I've got an older deep freeze I am wanting to give away. I am getting ready to move and will no longer need it. It still works good, heres a pic from last night...I am located near jefferson city
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

To bad you aren't closer. I'd be all over that. They make GREAT minner tanks!!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

How does that work? Just fill with water and add an aerator and set the temp to not freeze the water?

Post Thanks / Like

Don't even turn it on!!! Fill with water. Treat water with some stuff to take/nutralize the clorine. Stick a 110 volt aireater in it. Change water once a week. Fresh minners all the time. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt View Post
    To bad you aren't closer. I'd be all over that. They make GREAT minner tanks!!! <*)}}}><

Chatt u and dimdam minners !!!!:D
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

i mean to tell ya eddie. chatt you need to quit guiding and just raise minner's. to heck with fishing:D
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Let's just check the score of the last outing. Non minners prolly 25 fish(all the other boats). 1 Minner boat,,,,51. That settles it!! <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MellerAM View Post
    Hey I've got an older deep freeze I am wanting to give away. I am getting ready to move and will no longer need it. It still works good, heres a pic from last night...I am located near jefferson city
    DONT TOSS IT YET,,,TRYING TO CONTACT THE P-I-B DAUGHTER AS SHE SAID SOMETIME BACK SHE WANTED ONE,,,,,,WILL P/M YOU AS SOON AS SHE RETURNS MY CALL TO SEE IF IT IS STILL AROUND
    FUZZY
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, Chatt converted me to minner's for a couple of days, it's about all I could get those Kansas crappie to eat. Ran out of minner's and had some stinking trout scent balls in my tackle box, caught four or five crappie off them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt View Post
    Don't even turn it on!!! Fill with water. Treat water with some stuff to take/nutralize the clorine. Stick a 110 volt aireater in it. Change water once a week. Fresh minners all the time. <*)}}}><
    I JUST WENT TO MFA AND GOT A 110 GALLON STOCK TANK. GET SOME BAIT SAVER BASS PRO AND PUT INTO THE WATER OR SOME START RIGHT FROM WAL-MART IN THE PET DEPARTMENT FOR FISH TANKS. I USE A COUPLE OLD AIR PUMPS FROM FISH TANKS IN THE STOCK TANK AND I ALWAYS HAVE MINNOWS ANYTIME. IT WON'T FREEZE SOLID IN THE WINTER TIME DUE TO THE AIR FROM THE AIR PUMPS. I GOT SOME OATS FROM THE GROCERY STORE AND I FEED THEM ABOUT ONCE PER WEEK.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast