Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman Lake and Prop

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Lake and Prop

Just kicking around a little today and should be fishing, no wind and cool, but looking my old boat all over and noticed a little ding in my stainless prop, now bear in mind this is the prop I had put on brand new in 95 and believe me after 18 years repairing props this little ding ain't S^&%....... Might have done it last Thursday up at Tally on some stumps, was idiling and killed the old motor twice on those underwater lily pads.....I guarntee you if I had been running Alunimun Props I would had to have repaired or new ones probably 20 times........ Truman Lake and Stainless Prop go together like bread and butter..... Kinda goes along with some of the best things you ever bought for fishing........
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:25 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

You got your money's worth out of that prop but it looks like you need some Sea Foam!:D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Got the Sea Foam in the tank

Think I could use a little more, I mix my own oil and I think over the years she is getting a little rich............ it is getting better... just need to go more......Hell somebody has got to fog those mosquiters.......sp...
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

How have you kept it so shinny?

Post Thanks / Like

Well Said Monty.
    I Started Using Ss Props Back About 1990. My Wife Ran Over A Small Stick About 1 1/2" Around. It Was Soft And Bent Around The Lower Unit And Wedged Between The Plate And The Prop. It Just Rolled The Blades Over.
    Ss Ever Since.