Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Boats fixed, Kanas is on!!!

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Boats fixed, Kanas is on!!!

Well the boat is running like a scared Auburn Tiger with a REAL Tiger on its tail. :D If you can believe it two bad spark plugs. all that for two bad plugs :rolleyes: I can't wait to kill a few JayHawk crappie. When is everyone headed to Toronto and whats the best way to go from Warrensburg.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    Well the boat is running like a scared Auburn Tiger with a REAL Tiger on its tail. :D If you can believe it two bad spark plugs. all that for two bad plugs :rolleyes: I can't wait to kill a few JayHawk crappie. When is everyone headed to Toronto and whats the best way to go from Warrensburg.

Considering you are someone who left Warrensburg to go to Table Rock and you wound up at Reelfoot, I'm not sure directions can help you.

I'm heading South on 13 till I get to 54HWY and turning West. Stay on 54 till you get to KS105. Go South on 105 till you reach Toronto.
    Last edited by bwillaub; 07-13-2009 at 12:50 PM.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL good point, good point, what time friday you headed out? By the way I've leaned that I'm not a trout fisherman! Any critter that want eat a night crawler, is one critter that is to sob'e for me! And the boats on Table Rock are REALLY LARGE!!
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

glad you got it going, looking forward to meeting everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

We are goining on the same path as bwillaub, leaving around six I hope.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm leaving at buttcrack thirty, 4AM or so. That will be after working till 11 Thurs night. I'm gonna give Beagle a call tonight and see what time and where he wants to meet. You can follow me down if ya want? Give me a call.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I am home now