Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cedar Creek/Finey/Tebo 7-5

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cedar Creek/Finey/Tebo 7-5

Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. Nojoes and miniscule bites made the trip from Springfield area kind of tough. A few early at Finey, but short, and wind wasn't helping. Ran up Tebo, and not much happening either. Back towards Bucksaw thought we'd try mouth of Cedar Creek and a couple of more dinks. On the water at 6:45 off at 2 and not a single keeper. Don't know if this front messed it up or we just had no mojo today. Black and chartruese jigs tipped with minnows 10 ft. down in 12-20 fow. Also only seemed to get bit on cedars, nothing on hardwood.:rolleyes:

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Days like that are tough but they make you appreciate the good days.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I fished all new water today with the same results. What happened to the 5 to 10 mph winds they were calling for?

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know about the wind, but it was crazy this morning!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya it was flat blowing where I was at. Made it tough. Will have to try that area again with better conditions.

Post Thanks / Like

It took me longer to catch my limit today 7-5. than what it has been plus the size wasn't has good either like you mentioned.

Post Thanks / Like

if i had a dime for every time the weather channel didn't guess the wind right....
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys check out www.accuweather.com they are the best guessers on the wind yet. Maybe not 100% but much closer than the local channels and the weather channel.

Post Thanks / Like

You weren't alone. We got on the water by 7:15 out of bucksaw, fished several different flats, but called it quits at 10:30 with Zero keepers in the livewell (except for a 5lb channel cat that chomped my minnow!).

Wind made it tough, especially fishing with the kids, and the few crappie we caught today were dinks.
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!

Post Thanks / Like

we had a tough time on tebo today also. we did end up with 7 keepers nothing big but they will dirty a skillet. caught ours 7 to 10 fow bout 1 to 2 feet off the bottom. that wind was nasty and it was cool and this is july.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast