Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ethan's wreck july 3rd 1015 am

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ethan's wreck july 3rd 1015 am

We went to the lake yesterday and took 2 different trucks.Ethan and his friend he was fishing with decided to go back to Lincoln lake after fishing the morning at Woods. They were up late the night before and they both fell asleep on the way home. Ethan ran off the 4 lane highway and flipped his truck upside down and got an ambulance ride to Fayetteville.Matthew was released but Ethan suffered a severe blow to the head and one nasty cut on his forehead, 20 stitches and then got a ride via a helicopter on to Huntsville Hospital. Also had internal brusing to the brain and he lost alot of skin on both arms and his stomach area.Looks like he has huge carpet burns is best way to decribe it. This morning early he looked like death warmed over with his eyes propped open, swelled all up but gave me a full detailed report of the fishing show on tv. lol. He just was release while ago to come home and should able to recover in the next couple weeks hopefully. Thanks for the calls and concerns I have gotten. He will be fine in time, but all prayers are still welcomed.Hes pretty ill, they will help me n mama if nothing else. P.s Ethan and Matthew caught 8 of those green fish, and me and Bigorangeslab caught 9 crappie, with 5 keepers.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

OOH!!! Sounds like a nasty wreck. When something bad like that happens it seems to only take a second. Glad to hear Ethan and his friend will be alright. Being young has it's advantages. Us old coots would take months to get over something like that but those young bucks will bounce back quick.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Toby, hate to hear about the wreck but sounds like it could have been alot worse than it was. Glad to hear they are going to be ok. Prayers sent and tell Ethan to hang in there.
    You will become like those with which you associate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GoneCrappieFishing View Post
    We went to the lake yesterday and took 2 different trucks.Ethan and his friend he was fishing with decided to go back to Lincoln lake after fishing the morning at Woods. They were up late the night before and they both fell asleep on the way home. Ethan ran off the 4 lane highway and flipped his truck upside down and got an ambulance ride to Fayetteville.Matthew was released but Ethan suffered a severe blow to the head and one nasty cut on his forehead, 20 stitches and then got a ride via a helicopter on to Huntsville Hospital. Also had internal brusing to the brain and he lost alot of skin on both arms and his stomach area.Looks like he has huge carpet burns is best way to decribe it. This morning early he looked like death warmed over with his eyes propped open, swelled all up but gave me a full detailed report of the fishing show on tv. lol. He just was release while ago to come home and should able to recover in the next couple weeks hopefully. Thanks for the calls and concerns I have gotten. He will be fine in time, but all prayers are still welcomed.Hes pretty ill, they will help me n mama if nothing else. P.s Ethan and Matthew caught 8 of those green fish, and me and Bigorangeslab caught 9 crappie, with 5 keepers.
    Sorry to hear about Ethan.Tell him I'm praying for him.
    JohnW

Post Thanks / Like

Hate to heat this! hope they have a speedy recovery. You need to sleep & drive just not at the same time i,ve done the same thing thankfully no one was hurt other than my wrecked car.

Post Thanks / Like

Sure hope Ethan heals up soon so he can get out there and school us on crappie fishing. My thoughts are with him.

Post Thanks / Like

GCF,my thoughts are with yall.That is every parents worst phone call.My family experianced the same thing on march 20,2008 when my son was in a bad crash 45 days after his 16th b-day.He is doing fine now,so everything will be allright.

Post Thanks / Like

Toby: Hate to hear about Ethan' wreck.Glad he will make a full recovery.Prayers sent for both young men.
    living life to its fullest, This is not a dressed rehearsal.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have to tell you what a relief it is hearing he's on the mend and stable. Real glad to hear the good news. Y'all will be in my prayers. Come fishin when things slow down again, but first things first. I Thank God for the favors he received.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GoneCrappieFishing View Post
    Man I'm sorry to hear that, You all will be in our prayers.
    Lynn

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast