Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Clinton

Post Thanks / Like

Default Clinton

Caught 11 nice crappie today with a limit of whites.crappie were 9 3/4 to 11 inches.whites were in the 9 to 13 inch range.had a pure striper on for a bit,but it shreaded the 4 lb line like nothing.Probably had it on for a minute and a half.from what i seen of it,it looked to be in the 10 to 12lb range.All caught from the bank.
    "It's not the size of the jig,It's how you use it!!"

Post Thanks / Like

hit clinton this morning for a couple of hours.With the dinks mixed in of course,i picked my limit of 15 ranging in size from 9 inches up to 10.5 inches.a 1/32oz jig with a red/char tube seemed to be the ticket today for me.Bobber and jig 4 feet deep.rocks and wood.Picked up a largemouth and smallmouth bass as well,they were in the 16 to 17 inch range.those smallies sure do put up a scuffle.in all,i picked up 32 crappie,other than the keepers,the rest of em were 5 to 8 inches in length

ray Guest

Wink

angler-- are you fishing the 48 bridge or 54? I want to take boat out first of week, thought maybeyou could give me a starting point? wanted to go today, but am replaceing a window in the house, so better not even suggest going today,

Post Thanks / Like

we had a fairly good day on clinton lake saturday.a variety of species were hitting.ended up with a mess of nice fillets.typical spots were not producing though.we had to work hard for em,but we found em nonetheless.crappie,walleye,some hybrid stripers and a couple of nice smallies.