Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We need more one pole tournament's this is why

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default We need more one pole tournament's this is why

I'M NOT KNOCKING SPIDER RIGGING OR LIVE BAIT!!!!!!! but I would love to see a local tournament trail that has a one pole no live bait rule, with a 25 dollor entry fee. It was being discussed earlier but I did not want to hijack the thread.
    I don't think you will ever see a full time tournament trail that will do it all the time because the sponsor wouldn't be for it (The pole co, rod holder co minnow bucket co ect)
    I troll cranks even spider rig myself before. The reason why I and I repeat I don't like spider rigging and live bait tournament's compared one pole no live bait are.

its hard for me to afford 4-8 rods just for spider rigging

Spider riggers have 7 time the fishing time, do to the amount of rods the have in the water.

Live bait will always be live. nuff said

when tournament places are decided by half onces a spider rigger can cull ALOT more fish.

This is just what I think. With that said I am going to put a bar on my boat for finding fish in deep clear water and recreational only , so it's not that I hate them just don't want to compete against it.

PS for those that don't think spidder rigging is a good method for Truman tournaments because of the structure.... One word REELFOOT!!
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

if i have a chance to head down to the lake for the day to fish, i got $25 on a one pole challenge every time! since i'll be fishing anyways, might as well make it interesting. :-)
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am with you on all of it. Like I said before I would fish one every weekend for $25. The problem is tournaments are a pain in the &$$ to put on. But I would love it. I also have grown to like spider rigging but have not did it in a tournament.

Post Thanks / Like

My thoughts are 1 pole and no live bait so I'm with you.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like we may have something here. How bout MO C.Com tourneys? Announce on here and have 100% payout. I would do it.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

If it's on the weekends and someone needs a seat filled I'm in.

Post Thanks / Like

i like the idea also.

Post Thanks / Like

Default The One Thing I Like

What Someone Said, Is If U Ain't A Cdc On Board Member No Go..... Lot Of Takers On Here And No Givers....... If They Don't Want To Share Then Stay Out Of The Tourn......... Just My 2 Cents ...... Heck I Am For It....... One A Month Till December.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

OK then...........let's get it rolling. JARED is in charge. The honor should always default to current year's camp host. :D

I think he is sleeping.........so..........I nominate Jared to be director.
    Do I get a second?
    Last edited by bwillaub; 06-30-2009 at 12:27 PM.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Default It Is Seconded

Congratulations Jared U Is De Man............ Want Some Help??????? $25 Entry $5 A Boat For Big....... Sounds Good To Me......... Hell Even Old Ron And I On Fixed Can Swing This......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast