Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 2 hot 2 fish this week?

Post Thanks / Like

Angry 2 hot 2 fish this week?

not seeing many kansas reports this week is it 2 hot
    the old power co thought they needed my body again the last 2 weeks so have not had time
    Last edited by springhillwantabe; 06-28-2009 at 10:08 AM. Reason: forgot a word

Post Thanks / Like

i know it's been to hot for me, but i'm heading out with a buddy tomorrow for a little 2 day get away i think. i can give you a efaula report. chatt called me friday evening. he took some client's down there. they cleaned about 40 on thursday, and 30 on friday he said. all between 11 1/2 and 15 inche's. caught them on minner's in 6 feet of water. he said you had to work for them, they were in full tic tic tic tic tic tug mode. very finicky. said there was no wind and hotter than ever!!!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

spent thurs, fri and half of saturday baking on truman. ha ha took til the last day to figure out crappies and hybrids like the shade from the bridges. swam friday bout noon just to cool off and when i hoisted myself back in the boat my belly touched a metal handel on a compartment and i knew i was branded!!! that hurt worse than the ankle biting flies that would not quit. pain aside the fishing was good, the heat was not

Post Thanks / Like

just got back from clinton bag two limits of eye's all over 18" biggest 23" all on worms in 10 fow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by birddog one View Post
    just got back from clinton bag two limits of eye's all over 18" biggest 23" all on worms in 10 fow
    birddog i've hardly fished clinton although my son catches sauger from the spillway but care to share how your fishing clinton?

Post Thanks / Like

off the swim beach to the south in 10-12 fow 3/4 oz wieght pulling a worm harness 18-24" long floating 3/4-1 mile per hour seems any color was good lots of snags so bring alot of weights and hooks also got a few pulling 1/4 oz jig head black with a worm
    hope this helps