Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my short trip to truman

Post Thanks / Like

Default my short trip to truman

wasnt bad at all but I got one heck of a surprise at the ramp, now this is not a lie, I swear this is not a lie I was at the ramp at 6:30 or just a bit befor, not a sole arround then 1 minute later there were 20 boats I mean swoosh where they came from I have no idea. tournament now I rememberd... I got the heck out of there way the on the water I went, by the way they unloaded fast, clean and verry curtiously.

Caught Fish Every Where I Stopped, Cedars,Hardwoods, Bridge Piers, Stumps,Slow trolling,Long Lining. Out In The Middle Of The Lake.

green/chartruse was jig of choice, rocky top was the jig of choice, water was calm, truman clear, and not much breeze, but man the heat was every where,

Ok self imposed slot limit today= 101/2 to 11 1/2 was all I was going to keep, caught a limit in that range, and tossed a bunch of 12 to 13 in fish back, most were in 25 ft of water and most were 10 to 12 ft down. some hit it on the drop, alot hit it on the drop. some cedar trees the jig had to be moving up, hard woods they wanted it as still as I could hold the jig. all in all a good day, BUT BOYS AND GIRLS BE SAFE IT IS ONE HOT SOB OUT THERE,

CRAPPIE UP

Post Thanks / Like

Default amen

On The Heat, U Out Lasted Us,,,,,, But Then Again We Still Have Half A Brain.....glad U Got Into Them And That Is A Nice Slot Size...... If'n U Had Brought Them By The Shop We Could Have Cleaned Them For U While U Chilled Out In My Ac..........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

If you would have said come on by and I will clean your fish for you I wouldnt have been wasting away in the heat cleaning fish, and with the airconditioner you have I would have left with boiled crappie, get a window

Post Thanks / Like

Good Day, Beagle!
    You get some rest.....You're starting to repeat yourslf.....Hit it on the drop,,,,Hit it on the drop. Take care and Good Fishin!!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Catch,,,DID U SEE THE TWO WE TALKED ABOUT LAST NIGHT?
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I thought I heard singing on the lake today, but thought it must of been the heat getting to me. Fished out of Bucksaw and had a limit in 2hrs. Like Beagle said, every where you dropped a line,fish on! Anything with chartruse.

Post Thanks / Like

frosty to the untrained I it might have looked like I repeated myself but if you read closer you will see I did not, no fuzzy I did not whisper no kidding I did do some singing, talked to a few boats, were you fishing arround u highway?

Post Thanks / Like

Good day Beagle Man and nice slot limit! Glad you got into them, be safe on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job, guys. Makes me itch.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

what's the deal with singing, does that serenade the fish? :-) i gotta c this
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast