Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: the wife is gone the wife is gone

Post Thanks / Like

Talking the wife is gone the wife is gone

so i was just told by the wife she will be out of town for the next 2 weeks and i got oh about 16days of vaction leave and the grandparnets are also on vaction with the kids...so where should i go ??? truman, pomme, stockton,the rock or the ozark?????????or i may hit them all.i may leave on friday night or sat moring and head south and work my way north back to kc:D:D:D:D:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

"the wife is gone, the wife is gone". Is that to the tune of "the Witch is dead, the witch is dead" from the Wizard of Oz? If so, Dude, I love your sence of humor. (Cource, not meaning your wife is ---never mind. BWahhhha

Post Thanks / Like

I would head to Truman and fish above Bucksaw.We flat wore them out last Sat. Fished 10-12 fow 8ft down hardwood and there had to be some limbs off tree underwater.They were flat out knockin the tar outta it when they hit.We kept 19 nothin under 12 and the biggest was 14 3/4. Fished Slab Busters in light blue and silver sparkle with and without nibbles. Thats a new color found them at Everharts in Clinton. Never ventured past the powerlines.
    Last edited by CrappieTech; 06-25-2009 at 02:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

If my wife left for two weeks.....I'd have to Buy a couple pak's of 'TIDY WHITIES'

HAVE FUN......And GOOD FISHIN!!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY View Post
    If my wife left for two weeks.....I'd have to Buy a couple pak's of 'TIDY WHITIES'

HAVE FUN......And GOOD FISHIN!!
    MY wife left for two weeks, then two more, then two more, been about a year and 3 months now...LETS GO FISHIN:D

Post Thanks / Like

You guys are a mess If My wife left my limits would be hard to get.

Frosty you need to learn to do laundry

Post Thanks / Like

frosty plain and simple you aint right
    JJ better buy her a new rod and reel

jackb thats funny

now champ stockton has been good to me the last week, mostly trees,and trolling bluffs.slow and long lining cranks. I am at truman just cause where ever you decide to go have fun

Post Thanks / Like

I Know I Am Going To Pay For This! But If Pw58 Was Gone For 2 Weeks, I Think I Could Live On My Crappie Boat For 2 Weeks! The Longest I Think I Have Been On It So Far Is About 16 Hours Straight! I Would Love To Try A 30 Hour Fishing Trip. I Have Fished Heated Docks For 30 Plus Hours Straight.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe that I would have to do the "circuit". Head to TR for a few days, then work my way towards home, stopping at Stockton, Pomme, LOZ then, finally Truman for 2-3 days each.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish