Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truman this weekend?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman this weekend?

Hi Everyone; thinking about going to Bucksaw for the first time either Sat or Sun. My question to all you Bucksaw/Truman vets is with all the rain we've had do you think it will be worth the trip? As always, any opinions or advice is appreciated. Thank you, Jack

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't been down in a few weeks. The last time we went it was about 12' lower than it was about 5 days before that and we didn't do so well. Had about 11 keepers. Haven't heard too much going on from down that way, so I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Plus OSS not being out there to help all us amatuers out.

Got a wedding to go to this weekend, so if you do head over there let me know how ya did.

Post Thanks / Like

i dunno how the fishing will be with the lake comin up but last weekend it was great..... always worth a try lol ill prob be down there sat mornin if OSS gives a positive report lol which im sure he will

Post Thanks / Like

jackb go for it high and muddy dont bother truman crappie, hit the trees, and dont pass up the shallow water, I may be up there sat or sun depends if I have to take the wife and kids out to dinner, truman is always good

Post Thanks / Like

Jackb we will be there Frid - Sat red champion with CDC on boat & notor. Give me a call 417-848-2240 or look for us & we will help any way we can.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Everyone!! Dont think I can get out of work Sat, so Sunday it is!

Post Thanks / Like

Water looks good at Bucksaw. Fishing is still good too.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you been latlely Bob?

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speckhunter View Post
    Have you been latlely Bob?
    Took son-in-law yesterday morning. Not quite as good a day as last but still caught a lot of fish.....just not quite the quality. Put in at Bucksaw and went down river. Caught a bunch in cedars arouind G-14. Then motored up to the cove where you, rugs, and myself caught most of our fish at camp. Caught some good ones in there scattered about and on hedge trees. Prolly caught between 40 and 45. A lot of dinks. 25 keepers or so but only kept 10. 1 fish over 15", 6 fish between 12 and 14", 3 fish between 10 and 11". A good day. Great time on the water.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Took son-in-law yesterday morning. Not quite as good a day as last but still caught a lot of fish.....just not quite the quality. Put in at Bucksaw and went down river. Caught a bunch in cedars arouind G-14. Then motored up to the cove where you, rugs, and myself caught most of our fish at camp. Caught some good ones in there scattered about and on hedge trees. Prolly caught between 40 and 45. A lot of dinks. 25 keepers or so but only kept 10. 1 fish over 15", 6 fish between 12 and 14", 3 fish between 10 and 11". A good day. Great time on the water.
    Awesome!!!!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast