Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: BeaverLake Night Stalking

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up BeaverLake Night Stalking

Went out last night & slayed the fat slabs. Caught 11 fish in 3 hours all of them over 14". More of the same with the walleye 3 at 15". Catfish 3 4lbs. &b up. Fish are getting very aggressive although down 16 - 30'. Thank God for fall, freezer was starting to get a little lean won't be much longer till she'll be full again. Hope everyone is having as good a luck of catching the big'uns as i've been having.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey shores, where are you fishing at night? I have'nt tried fishing night in over a month. I started only getting little ones so I switched back to mornings. It sure sounds like you are on some big fish!
    I'm sure we can hook up one day or night and fish some. I'll probably stay busy through early November and then it will start to slow down. You and I both know the fishing won't though! The question is your boat or mine!
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

Post Thanks / Like

Been fishing bluff line north of the bridge to shaddux hollow in 35' of water. Fish have been holding from 16 to 30'. I've got a 24' deck boat, not really designed for fishing but, i seem to get by. Hope to see you out there soon. Fish are really turning on.

Post Thanks / Like

J.T. went out again last night for 2 hours. Caught 10 more nice slabs. They are hitting like bass, what a blast. Probably would of caught more, but ran out of bait. Can't wait till this weekend. Hopefully catch a limit in the morning and another at night. Hope you get a chance to get in on the action. Fish on & on & on.