PDA

View Full Version : sw ohio

jab
04-21-2004, 12:51 PM
Any current info on Acton, Grand Lake ...... Last week I tried CJ Brown, Caesar Creek, and Acton. Not much sucess. The best outing was Caesar Creek with 7 keepers in 3 hrs. Not great but it was dinner. Only have one day this weekend to go, so I don't want to miss an opportunity if someone knows "the place to go"!

jab
04-27-2004, 07:21 AM
I hate to answer my own question. however ..... Went last evening. Put in about 5:30, during the last of the rain.
Water temp 58 59 degrees. We caught a boatload of blue gills on small jigs & wax worms, 3 5 ft from the bank and 15 crappie in 12 ft of water just past the lodge. Kept six 9 or better.

Rick "eel"
04-29-2004, 02:28 PM
I hate to answer my own question. however ..... Went last evening. Put in about 5:30, during the last of the rain.
Water temp 58 59 degrees. We caught a boatload of blue gills on small jigs & wax worms, 3 5 ft from the bank and 15 crappie in 12 ft of water just past the lodge. Kept six 9 or better.

I was there exactly the same time just after the last rain...fished on the east shore just pass the lodge...picked up 15 crappie only six border line keepers
9" or better. I am going to go tonight...I'll let you know....
eel