Quote Originally Posted by skeetbum View Post
Thanks everyone. It’s been a part of my life for over 35 years and I’ve met some wonderful folks there also. No more 12 or 20 guage, bad disc, but that 28 guage gets the job done without the punishment. Always a fun time. Dave, find a club and walk in alone and tell them you know nothing and want to try this. Trap is a simpler game and easier to pick up. Branch out from there. It will answer your questions about the sport and maybe give you another outlet. I’ve shot with a few of the greats and never knew it til we were done. Everyone is equal when you step to the line.

Slab, I was all over that til I found out the fuel filter is inside the carburetor, and I was done. Took it back to where I bought it. He’s a good man and I don’t mind him making a few dollars on me to keep him smiling when I walk in and start asking questions. He always did me right with the other woman. Ahoy Marine in Sanford.
I hear you. I’m like that with some businesses too. Everyone gotta make a little something, that’s how the world goes around.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app