Thread: 2006 Mercedes C230 SPORT Restoration

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep they pack those engine compartments tight. Great job though John, the Benz will feel so much better now with the refreshed cooing system.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Thanks Rojo thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slab View Post
    Yep they pack those engine compartments tight. Great job though John, the Benz will feel so much better now with the refreshed cooing system.
    The cooling system certainly didn't need flushing with all the coolant that has been lost since getting this car on the road. This is one job I'm glad to have behind me. Everything is so close and I'm a big guy with monster hands, they don't fit at all in the tight places I have to work in on that car.Tomorrow is Shock replacement on my Tow Truck. When returning from Ross Barnett with our camper the truck body did a bit of bouncing. 244K miles of that 2001 2500HD's original shocks. I would say it's past due.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rojo View Post
    The cooling system certainly didn't need flushing with all the coolant that has been lost since getting this car on the road. This is one job I'm glad to have behind me. Everything is so close and I'm a big guy with monster hands, they don't fit at all in the tight places I have to work in on that car.
    This is what I say, always get a car with the smaller engine option. Cause if you get the largest engine size, they "packed" it in there. Wifey's BMW Z3 was originally designed for a 4 cyl engine. They jammed a six in it (wifey got the six), and I did a clutch replacement on it. Talk about zero clearance Clarence!
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes Rojo LIKED above post