The motor is going on tomorrow and the SeaDek is due next week. The steps, sonar, Droto latch, all next week. But, and it is a big but, the Ulerra Quest series is expensive, to the tune of 3700$. If I was in Europe I could buy one from a multitude of stores. My thoughts on this is how a US based company would have Europe stocked up on those motors before the US. I just don’t understand that. But I’m going all in on the Quest. The whole unit has been beefed up significantly. It is 90/115 pounds of thrust. Twenty-Four volts gets you the 90 and thirty-six volts gets you the 115. The unit knows if you have 36 or 24. In my conversation with Minn Kota today the motors have shipped to dealers in US. In my searches today several dealers do have the Quest series just no one has the particular model I am after. So I’ll just wait until we get it. Minn Kota also told that while they are available at some vendors in the US they will not sell any off their own website for several months. Don’t understand the marketing but then again I’m not in business.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com