HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Distracting things ....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

My apologies, I didn't know you're raising livestock for slaughter.
    Randy Andres
    Likes Snubby, Ketchn LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker123 View Post
    My apologies, I didn't know you're raising livestock for slaughter.
    Your in a losing argument. I agree with what you say but sadly it's a boys club. Too many hypocrites, it depends on who makes the argument. Nothing wrong with moderation and all, but be fair. It's all about who you know not who you are in this place. Look at the southern boards last few year's, can hear crickets chirp. One gets attacked for an opinion while others just go on like usual business and get cheered on. Hard to keep up with the all over the place mentality with most. Yeah if you need to bait any animal to make a kill your not a very good hunter or outdoorsman in general.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
    Likes Ketchn LIKED above post
    Thanks MCG1, Tracker123 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Snubby View Post
    Your in a losing argument. I agree with what you say but sadly it's a boys club. Too many hypocrites, it depends on who makes the argument. Nothing wrong with moderation and all, but be fair. It's all about who you know not who you are in this place. Look at the southern boards last few year's, can hear crickets chirp. One gets attacked for an opinion while others just go on like usual business and get cheered on. Hard to keep up with the all over the place mentality with most. Yeah if you need to bait any animal to make a kill your not a very good hunter or outdoorsman in general.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
    so you use bare hooks ? just wondering .....becaue a really good fisher person should not need bait right ?
    besides all that I dont NEED to bait them.... I choose to bait them , there is a huge difference between need and want my friend ,,,,just saying
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales