Crappie fishing today so I'm working early to get this up.

Name:  Hose Connection and Lite to Install.jpg
Views: 733
Size:  37.6 KBName:  Fittings and Lite In.jpg
Views: 724
Size:  30.9 KBName:  Hoses Installed.jpg
Views: 737
Size:  36.3 KBName:  Inside Look at Fittings.jpg
Views: 729
Size:  29.1 KB

The Door Washer and rinse hose fitting was fairly easy to work back into the new Tank Gasket. The Lite took a bit more effort. Once both were in I hooked them up.

Name:  Magnet Drive Stator.jpg
Views: 738
Size:  63.6 KBName:  Hall Effect Device.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  50.3 KBName:  Magnet Drive Rotor.jpg
Views: 733
Size:  59.2 KB

The Hall Effect Device clips on the back or inside side of the Stator before reinstalling the Stator to the Tank assembly. The Rotor is full of magnets on the inside (3 phase Stator) so sliding the Rotor over onto the splines of the shaft was a trick due to the magnets pulling the splines out of alignment.

Name:  Control Board Reinstalled.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  57.2 KB

Next was the Control Board, lots of plugs going in every direction. This burned out once before, the power company switched the power on - off - back on while the machine was spinning at a very high speed. Well, the Rotor / Stator became a 3 phase generator while coasting. When the power came back on and the SCR's on the control board "Gated" they were immediately fried or Blown. We now have a device to protect it from happening again, it prevents power restoration for 3 minutes.

Name:  Installing Lower Counter Weight.jpg
Size:  45.6 KBName:  Installing Lower Counter Weight 2.jpg
Views: 729
Size:  37.6 KBName:  Installing Lower Counter Weight 3.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  51.9 KB

These Washers have two massive counterweights one on the bottom of the tank and one on top. Here I laid the machine down on its back to install the bottom one. The top installs the same way.

Name:  Soap Damaged Part.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  47.8 KBName:  My Old Blasting Cabinet.jpg
Views: 724
Size:  60.3 KBName:  Glass Blasting Damaged Part.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  44.4 KBName:  Blasted Clean.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  50.8 KBName:  Damaged Part Cold Galvanized.jpg
Views: 754
Size:  62.0 KB

This top front support was rusted up badly where detergent had leak on the Galvanize coating numerous times. I wire brushed the loose stuff off before taking a picture. A trip to my old Blasting Cabinet (sold as scrap metal but I brought home and repaired) and Glass Bead Blasting the damaged area before putting 3 coats of Cold Galvanizing spray.

Name:  Front installed.jpg
Views: 734
Size:  49.0 KBName:  Attaching Tank Gasket.jpg
Size:  58.2 KBName:  Doors On.jpg
Views: 755
Size:  62.5 KB

I laid it back down to install the front. A very tight spring loaded clamp is used to seal the Tank Gasket to the front panel. It was easier to install the clamp with the machine on its back. After standing up I installed the door.

Name:  Installing Auto Dispenser.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  58.8 KBName:  New Dispenser Motor.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  62.2 KBName:  Dispenser Installed.jpg
Views: 741
Size:  55.6 KBName:  Assembled w Upper Counter Weight.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  61.1 KB

Reinstalling the Auto Dispenser with a new Dispenser motor first I realized afterwards I had to loosen it all up to get the top counterweight in, hooking back up all the hoses, then putting the braces back in place finished up my work on top.

Name:  Putting on the Back.jpg
Views: 731
Size:  61.4 KBName:  Putting on the Back 2.jpg
Views: 734
Size:  56.3 KB

Reinstalling the back was straight forward except numerous wiring clips had to be placed back in their original positions before closing up.