HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast

Thread: Prayers needed for husband and wife...

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers continued
    The love for fishing is one of the best gifts you can pass along
    Thanks BuckeyeCrappie thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers continue everyday, though they may not be put on here. May the Lord guide the Dr.'s who provide the care you need. May HIS HEALING HAND touch you and your wife and cure these afflictions in your bodies. AMEN. Thank you for the update my friend.
    Proud to have served with and supported the Units I was in: 1st IDF, 9th INF, 558th USAAG (Greece), 7th Transportation Brigade, 6th MEDSOM (Korea), III Corp, 8th IDF, 3rd Armor Div.
    1980 Ebbtide Dyna-Trak 160 Evinrude 65 Triumph

Post Thanks / Like

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie84 View Post
    Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

BuckeyeCrappie is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Latest…

A visit to the cardiologist yesterday didn’t reveal much. He says my heart is strong but his thinking now is my dizziness is being caused my my heart rate dropping into the low 30 beat per minute range and dipping into the 20 beat per minute range occasionally. He doesn’t think my issues are neurological but wants me to keep my September appointment with neurology.

Now I have to see an interventional Cardiologist next Tuesday to decide if more testing in the form of a 30 day holter monitor, some other high speed, low drag test not available here but in the big cities or a pacemaker.

So…….the saga continues. May God bless you all for the prayers. Life is awesome though. We had our 4 month old great grandson here with his Granny and Pappy (me n Lil D) Sunday night until Monday afternoon. He just coos and talks to me about all the fishing adventures me and hid Daddy are going to have.

PS. Lil D’s issues seem to be good to go. YAY.
    Last edited by BuckeyeCrappie; 07-07-2023 at 06:08 AM.
    “If your too busy to fish, you’re too busy!” Buddy Ebsen
    (Billbob and “G” approved!)
    Proud member of Tekeum’s Jigs Pro
    Staff

https://heavenornot.net/

heavenornot.net
    Likes wannabe fisherman, J White, up2specks LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Good news on the strong heart. Hopefully they get it figured out soon. Continued prayers for you and your wife's health.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeCrappie View Post
    Latest…

A visit to the cardiologist yesterday didn’t reveal much. He says my heart is strong but his thinking now is my dizziness is being caused my my heart rate dropping into the low 30 beat per minute range and dipping into the 20 beat per minute range occasionally. He doesn’t think my issues are neurological but wants me to keep my September appointment with neurology.

Now I have to see an interventional Cardiologist next Tuesday to decide if more testing in the form of a 30 day holter monitor, some other high speed, low drag test not available here but in the big cities or a pacemaker.

So…….the saga continues. May God bless you all for the prayers. Life is awesome though. We had our 4 month old great grandson here with his Granny and Pappy (me n Lil D) Sunday night until Monday afternoon. He just coos and talks to me about all the fishing adventures me and hid Daddy are going to have.

PS. Lil D’s issues seem to be good to go. YAY.
    Excellent news about Lil D, and mostly excellent for you I guess (I'm no doctor, just play one on the Internet sometimes). Strong heart must be good news. And I guess if you have to get a pacemaker to take care of your issues, that's good news. I know folks that have had them forever and they do great. Continued prayers, and thanks for the update.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Man, Buckeyecrappie, I totally understand what your going through. Cajunlady, my better half was going through a lot of the same stuff. With her, two heart valves were 90% clogged with calcium, plus they were bi-lateral valves ( meaning two flappers in the valve instead of the normal 3). Wound up having the valves replaced. Only now we dealing with vertigo problems. Pretty well got that under control with meds. Not a fun situation for sure. Prayers they get it figured out, and it's a simple fix, not nothing major.
    Proud to have served with and supported the Units I was in: 1st IDF, 9th INF, 558th USAAG (Greece), 7th Transportation Brigade, 6th MEDSOM (Korea), III Corp, 8th IDF, 3rd Armor Div.
    1980 Ebbtide Dyna-Trak 160 Evinrude 65 Triumph

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers continued
    The love for fishing is one of the best gifts you can pass along

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesdean View Post
    Man, Buckeyecrappie, I totally understand what your going through. Cajunlady, my better half was going through a lot of the same stuff. With her, two heart valves were 90% clogged with calcium, plus they were bi-lateral valves ( meaning two flappers in the valve instead of the normal 3). Wound up having the valves replaced. Only now we dealing with vertigo problems. Pretty well got that under control with meds. Not a fun situation for sure. Prayers they get it figured out, and it's a simple fix, not nothing major.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast